Barley porridge with milk in a slow cooker is a very simple dish for a tasty breakfast. It is often used as a supplement for small children (from 8 months), before use, rubbing through a blender or sieve. Babies in porridge with milk, you can add vegetable or fruit fillers (for example, banana or pear).
If you cook a dish using the delayed start function, it will be even tastier. In addition, this mode allows you to save time. It is enough to lay the ingredients in the slow cooker in the evening and set the function. In the morning, at a specified time, a hot, freshly prepared, fragrant, tasty breakfast will be waiting for you. It is better that the multicooker finish the cooking process a couple of hours before breakfast - so milk slightly rasporeet and will be amazingly gentle. Thanks to this method of cooking, the croup will be as if it had been soaked beforehand. Cooking on milk is optional. There are many recipes for cooking porridge on the waterhowever, the milk turns out more tender and tastier. You can also cook millet porridge with milk in a slow cooker according to our recipe.
|Barley grits||0,5 Multi Glass|
1. Wash the croup in advance, put it on the bottom of the multicooker pan. Pour sugar and salt.
2. The edge of the multicooker pan should be spread with butter, so that the milk does not run away. Then pour the milk. For cooking milk porridge for this recipe, milk should be taken cold. Leftover oil put into the pan. Now you need to set the mode and select the time delay.
3. In any type of multicooker there is a mode “Milk porridge”. Choose it. Then use the "Timer" button to select the desired number of hours before the start of cooking.
4. Mix the finished gruel. If necessary, add a small amount of butter and leave to infuse for 20 minutes in the “Reheat” mode.
5. Serve hot porridge, spreading on portions.
Barley milk porridge is a very tasty and healthy dish. It looks like barley, only get it from barley, not grinding, but crushing. Thanks to this method of processing, a large amount of vitamins, minerals, and useful components are preserved. Thanks to the crushing of barley cereals, such a soft taste and delicate texture. If you form the right taste preferences in children at a small age, then with age their love for barley milk porridge will not fade.
According to the recommendations of nutritionists, most often, barley porridge is eaten by people suffering from excess cholesterol in the blood, diseases of the liver, the gastrointestinal tract, and overweight. You can also include it in your diet for prevention - it is good for health. Barley contains such vitamins as A, B, PP, D, as well as a number of trace elements - fluorine, phosphorus, calcium, sodium, magnesium, iron, sulfur, silicon.
I think you also like rice milk porridge in a slow cooker.