One of the most delicious and healthy cereals is barley. Unfortunately, nowadays it is not very popular compared to the rest of the cereals - rice and buckwheat. Formerly barley cereals were used to decorate tables at a rich population. Barley grits are barley grains that have not undergone processing and grinding, which makes it possible to store more useful vitamins and trace elements in it. On the basis of this cereal, you can cook a large number of different dishes. Barley porridge is very tasty.
|Barley grits||200 g|
|Meat (beef)||300 g|
|Salt pepper||to taste|
1. Barley grits before cooking need to carefully sort out, rinse under a stream of water.
2. In a small saucepan, boil water by adding salt.
3. As soon as the water boils, pour the grain into it (pre-drain it with water), bring to a boil.
4. While the porridge is boiling, cut the meat (in this case, beef entrecote), pepper it with pepper and put it to boil for thirty minutes.
5. When the porridge boils, reduce the heat, cover with a lid and leave to cook. The duration of cooking porridge is approximately 25 minutes. Five minutes before readiness add the required amount of oil to the pan, cover again, wait.
6. When the water boils away, the butter will melt, put the boiled meat in the porridge and mix. Then you need to remove the pan from the heat, close the lid, let the dish stand for about 20 minutes, so that the barley porridge with meat turns out boiled and crumbly.
7. Serve hot porridge, pre-decorated with finely chopped greens and fresh vegetables.
We also recommend cooking buckwheat with beef.
The benefits of barley cereal is not questioned. The list of its useful properties is very wide: due to the content of a large number of vitamins and trace elements, yachka has a positive effect on the heart, the brain, the digestive system. Regular consumption of this dish allows you to enhance the protective functions of the body. Special recommendation for eating yachi is for overweight people, diarrhea, thyroid disease and anemia (more will find here).
The method of making barley cereals is simple - the barley grains are cleaned, crushed, thus, they allow to preserve starch, vegetable protein, complex carbohydrates, dietary fibers.
Yachka is often used for weight loss. This dish serves wonderful garnish. Also on its basis is prepared an excellent hearty dish - barley porridge with meat. Barley groats have a fairly low calorific value among the cereals (only 315 kcal per 100 gram of cereals). This allows you to cook from her diet.
The use of yachki is contraindicated for people who suffer from glycine enteropathy. It is strongly not recommended to eat barley porridge often for pregnant women, as it contains substances that cause premature birth.
Barley porridge with meat is a great hearty dinner for a large family.
Barley grits how to cook tasty and healthy porridge with a small investment of time.