Barley cereals are similar to barley, but there are differences in the characteristics of these cereals. The basis for them is the same - it is barley, but because of differences in the processing is different and the taste of cereals made from them. Barley grits are more useful. It contains a lot of fiber. In the production process of barley cereals, barley is subjected to minimal processing and crushing, which allows you to save a large number of useful substances.
Barley groats are high in calories - 315 kcal in 100 grams. However, it is this cereal that is recommended by nutritionists for weight loss. Yachka helps cleanse the body of toxins. It also enriches the body with minerals and vitamins. Barley groats have a health effect and are recommended for use by older people, as they can help with hypertension, kidney and vascular diseases, or the common cold. Barley groats are on the list of products that can prevent diseases in the field of oncology and rejuvenate the body. This croup plays the role of a natural antibiotic with no side effects.
Barley crumbs without treatment are not particularly popular, although the dishes prepared from it are incredibly healthy. The composition of barley cereals includes a large amount of fiber, which is the lion's share of the caloric content of this product. If you cook the porridge from barley cereals correctly, you can get a low-calorie nutritious meal. The most common dish is barley crumbly porridge on water, which serves both as a side dish and as a main dish. The process of its preparation is quite simple, you only need to follow certain recommendations.
|Barley grits||1 glass|
1. The first step is the preparation of barley cereals. Before boiling, rinse the grits under running water. Next, yachka fried in a pan with an average level of fire. The purpose of this procedure is to dry and brown the grits, constantly stirring.
2. While the cereal is roasted, we pour water into the pan and bring it to a boil (remember that the ideal proportions in the ratio of cereal to water are 1: 2).
3. As soon as the water in the pan begins to boil, gently pour the roasted cereal into it (you need to do this carefully and in small portions so that when hot cereal and boiling water come in contact there is no strong boiling up).
4. Then add salt and butter. The fire is reduced. Kashka mix.
5. After that, cover the saucepan with the cooked porridge lid and cook until the water boils away (from 10 to 15 minutes).
6. As soon as the water boils away, stop boiling the porridge, turn off the heat and remove the saucepan with a yash in a warm oven or cover with a towel to let the porridge brew for about 20 minutes. After that, you can serve it to the table.
If you cook porridge, following these recommendations, then the resulting dish will be extremely tasty and fragrant. If you wish, simplify the cooking process to a minimum: pour the required amount of boiling water into a thermos flask, then add the grits fried in a pan, close the lid and leave until the morning in a warm place (to slow down the process of cooling the thermos). In the morning you will get porridge, the taste is similar to the real rustic porridge from the stove.
We want to bring to your attention barley porridge recipe useful and tasty dishes.