Pumpkin is a dietary vegetable, a set of vitamins and minerals. From the pulp of the pumpkin can be cooked healthy porridge. There are many varieties and recipes for this dish. If in your house there is such a miracle helper, as a slow cooker, then cooking pumpkin porridge will bring a sheer pleasure. The recipe is quite simple, you will certainly like it. For the realization of the grandmother's recipe, we use multicooker Redmond.
Pumpkin porridge cooked in a slow cooker, according to this recipe, will be tasty and healthy. It improves metabolism and serves as a cleansing agent.. It is prepared simply, given that the Red Multicooker itself follows the cooking process. Using this technique, you can cook at least a tasty dish. rice cooker on the water.
|Ripe pumpkin||500 gr|
|Homemade milk||320 ml|
|Rice (round)||160 gr|
|Granulated sugar||150 gr|
|Fine salt||1 pinch|
|Additives (dried fruits, nuts, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, mint)||to taste|
Cooking will take 1 an hour 45 minutes. The calorie content of the finished dish will be 130 kilocalories. It is considered a diet, so you can safely eat, without worrying about extra pounds.
1. Pumpkin peel, cut into cubes.
2. Put the sliced pumpkin in the multicooker bowl. Pour water. Add the butter to the butter. Close the lid. Set the baking function to 25 minutes. During this time, all the water is absorbed into the pieces of pumpkin and soften it. If the dish is prepared for the child, you can carefully mash the fruit in mashed potatoes at this stage.
3. When the time is up, open the lid. Lay the washed rice, granulated sugar and salt.
4. Then pour milk. Stir. Set the mode “Milk porridge”, cover with a lid. If you do not have this feature, select the Quenching mode for 50 minutes.
5. To cook porridge, it takes about 30 minutes, depending on the power of the multicooker. The higher the power, the less time is needed for cooking.
6. On the completion of the cooking you will know by a beep. Delicious, fragrant, appetizing and healthy pumpkin porridge in the slow cooker is ready. Before serving, add the vanilla, mix and spread on plates. Follow the directions of the recipe, and you will have a tasty porridge. Cooking this wonderful delicacy helped me Multivarka Redmond, an indispensable assistant in the kitchen.
- To improve the taste, add raisins, dried apricots, nuts, honey. Dressing for porridge are cream and butter.
- Pumpkin porridge in a slow cooker will be tastier if you add rice, millet, semolina, oatmeal flakes, corn grits.
- The croup needs to be washed with warm water to avoid bitterness.
- Long shelf life - up to five months. This versatile vegetable is suitable for cooking soups, cakes, bread, pies.
- Inflorescences are used for salads. Pumpkin (more recipes here) you can cook, bake, fry, stew. From it make juice, oil, from the seeds - flour.
- Nutritionists recommend pumpkin for losing weight, cleansing the body. Used in baby food.
- Strengthens intestinal peristalsis. Restores the microflora, has a beneficial effect on the gastrointestinal tract. Heals ulcers.
- In this wonderful vegetable the content of carotene is 4 times more than in carrots.
- It contains cellulose, glucose, fructose, vitamins: C, E, B, K, T (a rare element - speeds up the metabolism), minerals: fluorine, calcium, zinc, cobalt, manganese and others.
- Lowers cholesterol. Increases immunity. It gives strength, energy, improves tone. Carries out the prevention of heart diseases. It is useful in hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver.
- It should be used with caution in diabetes, gastritis, gastric ulcer.
- Very much increases the appetite.
- Laxative effect.
As you can see, this fruit has a lot of useful properties. Cook pumpkin porridge for your loved ones and enjoy. You can also try cooking Corn Porridge with Pumpkin recipe without multicooker.
Even more you will enjoy millet porridge with pumpkin in a slow cooker.