The benefits of pumpkin juice is so great that it is impossible to convey in words. Nutritionists around the world recommend introducing a similar supplement to the diet from early childhood. Pumpkin juice contains the following:
- mineral substances: iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium;
- vitamins: C, B1, B2, B6, E, beta-carotene;
- pectin, sucrose, as well as important organic substances.
To drink it all year round, you do not have to do it and cook it every day. You just need to cook pumpkin juice at home for the winter and roll up in jars. It is pleasant to open in a cold winter evening a jar of fresh drink. For this there is a huge variety of recipes. The important point is the correct ratio of ingredients, as well as compliance with the technology of canning the prepared beverage.
If you take a proven recipe as a basis, you will be able to make juice at home without unnecessary trouble. Use the proposed recipe, and you can prepare an excellent preparation for the winter. If you want to diversify the pumpkin flavor, then you can safely add an apple, orange or carrot. Thus, you will increase the amount of vitamins and nutrients. There are a huge number of similar recipes that are able to surprise with their originality and taste. Pumpkin juice for the winter is a great way to get the vitamins and nutrients that are so lacking in the cold season.
So, how to cook pumpkin juice for the winter? To prepare you need the following ingredients:
|Lemon acid||1 pinch|
|Sugar||to taste (5 tablespoons on Liter 1)|
The cooking time is sixty minutes.
Phased preparation with the provision of detailed photographs of the culinary process:
1. The color of the finished product depends on the saturation of the color of the vegetable. According to the recipe, you need to take the whole pumpkinpreferably sugar. Wash. Cut it in half and peel, as well as fibers and seeds. Then take a sharp knife, cut into small cubes and send to the prepared saucepan. Next, pour water into the pan, send it to the stove. You need to cook until ready for about thirty minutes.
2. After the pumpkin is cooked, it must be crushed with a blender. Then add the necessary amount of citric acid and sugar.
3. Take three ripe and juicy oranges, rinse with water and blot with paper towels. Take a board and a sharp knife, cut the oranges in half.
4. Next, you need to squeeze the juice out of them, using a juicer. If you do not have such a kitchen assistant - do not despair. Take oranges and put in hot water for ten minutes, and then wipe them and roll on the table, knock on them. Cut in half and squeeze the juice yourself. Thus, you can prepare the required amount of juice specified in the recipe.
5. Mix all prepared ingredients. Pour into sterilized cans, roll up under the iron lid. Juice ready for winter.
6. You can drink it right away if you want. For this pour in glasses or glasses, decorate with an orange slice.
Now you know how to make pumpkin juice at home.
Many medical experts recommend drinking 200 grams of this juice a day at least three times a month. This product has the following effects on the body:
- Source of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and nutrients.
- Cleansing the body of toxins, fats, toxins.
- Normalizes cholesterol.
- Are you sleepless at night? Then take a teaspoon of honey and mix with the prepared product 50 ml. Drink before bedtime.
- Strengthening the protective function of the body.
- Rejuvenation, tone and activity.
- Removal of stones from the bladder and kidneys.
- Improving the work of the heart and circulatory system.
In addition to all the useful qualities, there are certain cautions that you should be aware of before use. An allergic reaction may occur when taking this juice. You must enter this product in the diet in small portions and monitor the reaction of the body. In particular, this applies to children. It is also not recommended to abuse this juice.