Pumpkin ranks first among the vegetables intended for the diet. This is a nutritious, useful and versatile vegetable that can be used in the preparation of a huge number of recipes. Today, I will share with you the recipe milk rice porridge with pumpkin. We will cook using the miracle appliance of the modern kitchen. This is a multicooker.
Let's go directly to the recipe. For this we need a slow cooker, a good mood and the desire to eat tasty. Nutritionists recommend eating this breakfast dish. In the morning to enrich your body with nutrients, vitamins, minerals and cheerfulness. If you do not have a multicooker, then see the recipe pumpkin porridge with rice without multicooker.
|Millet||3 Art. spoons|
|Milk (3,2% fat)||250 ml.|
|Granulated sugar||4-6 Art. spoons|
|Salt fine||1 / 3 teaspoon|
Additives to taste - honey, cream, vanilla, coconut, apples, nuts.
From the specified number of products you get a very dense rice porridge with pumpkin on milk.
So, let's proceed to the preparation of our dish - rice porridge with pumpkin in a multi-cooker Redmond.
Step-by-step recipe preparation:
1. Pumpkin peeled, seeds and fibers. Cut arbitrarily, as the soul desires. Put in a multicooker container.
Council: pumpkin seeds are very useful for health and disease prevention. Therefore, do not rush them to throw out. Dry a few days and add to the diet.
2. Add pre-washed rice. Be sure to rinse under running water to get rid of gluten and excess garbage.
3. Washed millet pour into the bowl of the multicooker.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Put the salt, sugar.
5. Pour in milk. Gently mix porridge with milk wooden spatula.
6. Add a piece of butter. Close the lid. Select the program “Milk porridge” on 40 minutes. We are waiting for a beep.
7. Pumpkin porridge with rice in a slow cooker is ready. We decompose a la carte and serve. Decorate to your own taste.
Do you want to cook a truly delicious, divine, fragrant pumpkin pap? Then open to you the little secrets of pumpkin-rice porridge. You can also see this pumpkin recipe in a slow cooker.
- Choose only a ripe, sweet, honey pumpkin. Pay attention to the color. It should be a bright orange! Properly selected fruit is the key to an incredibly tasty dish.
- Before adding pumpkin to porridge, I recommend to bake it in multivariate or oven minutes 20.
- You suffer in thought, on what to cook porridge, on milk or water? The answer is simple. Use milk from 3,2% fat. Or you can cook rice porridge on water in a multi-file without a pumpkin.
Now you know the most important factors to consider before cooking.
Useful and harmful properties
Pumpkin porridge is a great way to lose weight. It is a dietary and medicinal dish at the same time. Doctors recommend eating pumpkin and dishes from it three times a week, especially those who suffer from constipation and nerves.
- It cleanses the body, improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, positively affects the internal microflora of the body.
- It nourishes the body with vitamins and nutrients. All because pumpkin contains such vitamins: A, C, B6, B2, B3, E, T, D, K. It should be mentioned: iron, calcium, Omega-3, zinc, cobalt, folic acid and others. An inexhaustible list of vitamins and nutrients. Thanks to them, porridge cooked on the basis of pumpkin has a healing property.
- Normalizes the nervous system, improves blood circulation and the liver, strengthens the cardiovascular system.
- A beneficial effect on the condition and color of skin, nails, hair. Rejuvenates the body.
- Increases immunity. Fights viral infections. Prevents atherosclerosis, normalizes cholesterol and hemoglobin.
- Fights depressed mood, produces a hormone of happiness.
As you can see, there are quite a few useful properties in one vegetable. It is worth mentioning that it is not recommended to eat pumpkin for diabetes and ulcers.
Pumpkin porridge in a slow cooker is delicate, soft in taste, fragrant to smell, useful and valuable to health. What could be better?
That is why it should be the main dish on your table. Cook with pleasure. Also try another recipe. pumpkin porridge in a slow cooker.
No less tasty is obtained millet porridge with pumpkin in a slow cooker with milk.