Pumpkin is a healthy, tasty, affordable and versatile vegetable. From it you can cook a huge number of dishes: casseroles, pies, puddings, salads. But the most popular dish - milk pumpkin porridge. It can be cooked with any cereal. Do you want to cook something unusual, tasty and healthy for breakfast? Then boldly prepare millet-rice porridge with pumpkin in a slow cooker. With its help, you will cook a fantastically fragrant, tender gruel without unnecessary trouble. In the slow cooker, nothing will run away, will not burn, it will not deteriorate. You are required to fill all products in the bowl of the multicooker, install the necessary program and wait for the sound signal. What could be easier?
Everyone knows about the beneficial properties of pumpkin. In the process of cooking with the help of multicooker, absolutely all vitamins, nutrients and trace elements are saved. Rice combination (more here), millet and pumpkins are an amazing flavor combination that delights. Millet rice pumpkin porridgecooked in a slow cooker will be a favorite dish of children and adults. This dish will be a great start to the day.
Millet-rice porridge with pumpkin in a slow cooker is cooked very quickly, it turns out much tastier than on the stove. This is because the cooking process takes place in a vacuum. So all aromas, tastes and useful substances remain. This is important when dietary or baby food. Such a wonderful thing as a slow cooker will become an indispensable assistant for everyone who monitors their health and nutrition. For potash in this recipe any multicooker will do. We want to bring to your attention another original recipe - millet rice.
|Flavor additives (honey, fruits, nuts, dried fruits)||at your look|
1. Prepare the cereal. Rice carefully out of garbage, rinse with warm water, then hot. After this procedure, all the gluten and starch will be washed. Fill with warm water for 15 minutes.
2. Millet sort through, sift through a sieve to get rid of small debris and specks. Rinse under running water. Pour on 15 minutes.
3. Pumpkin peel, seeds, fibers. Rinse with running water. Slice into medium cubes to cook faster. It is advisable to choose a bright color pumpkin.
4. Lubricate the bottom and sides of the multicooker bowl with oil. Fall asleep in her sliced pumpkin. Pour a glass of milk into the 1. Choose the function "Soup", boil 15 minutes.
5. After 15 minutes, the pumpkin must be kneaded with a blender or manually and set aside for a while. Washed cereal mix. Add a glass of milk 1, salt, sugar. Select the function "Cereals", cook 20 minutes.
6. Then we add a pumpkin, remaining milk, sugar and vanillin to the slow cooker. Stir and put the butter. Select the mode “Milk porridge” on 15 minutes.
7. After the beep, the pod in the slow cooker is ready. Fragrant, appetizing, bright, sunny, healthy porridge will become the favorite of your children. When serving, you can decorate with nuts or fruit.
This dish can and should be given to children. It is very satisfying, nutritious, healthy and extremely tasty. You can serve it with milk or tea.
Pumpkin porridge with rice and millet is not only tasty, but also very useful.
- It is rich in vitamins: A, C, B1, B2, B12, K, PP. Pumpkin porridge will fill your body with potassium, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, iron and other useful substances.
- Beneficial effect on the work of all internal organs and the general condition of the body. Improves immunity, helps fight viral diseases.
- It is a dietary meal due to its low calorie content. It is useful to include in the dietary and medical menu. Cleans the body from toxins, toxins, harmful substances, radionuclides.
- One plate of milk pumpkin porridge not only improves health, but also improves mood, produces a hormone of happiness. Therefore, it effectively fights depressive mood, nervousness, and psychological disorders. It is useful for sleep disorders.
- Improves the condition and appearance of the skin, hair, nails. It has a rejuvenating effect on the body.
This dish is very useful, but there are certain limitations and contraindications:
- Allergic reactions to pumpkin in raw, boiled or baked form.
- Individual intolerance to the product.
- It is strictly prohibited in such diseases as diabetes mellitus, low acidity of the stomach, duodenal ulcer in the acute stage.
Cook with pleasure.
If this recipe is too complicated for you, rice milk porridge would be a good alternative.
If you didn't have rice at home - pumpkin porridge with millet, a recipe without it.