Pumpkin is a versatile and useful vegetable that has many variations of cooking and use. With the right and creative approach, you can cook a variety of culinary masterpieces with her participation. For example, you can cook a useful and light gruel by adding a little bit of any cereals and spices. The taste and flavor of the dish will be simply divine!
The recipe for pumpkin porridge with the addition of semolina is quite simple, while you can use the slow cooker. With its help, you can save almost an hour of your time and spend it on yourself while the porridge is cooked. The process of cooking in a slow cooker is simple. You load the prepared products, select the appropriate mode, wait for the sound signal.
Pumpkin porridge in a slow cooker according to a special recipe turns out very tasty, fragrant, satisfying and balanced. You can eat during a diet and for the purpose of losing weight, because due to the unique properties of the pumpkin, the dish burns fats and cleanses the body. If you eat pumpkin porridge at least two or three times a week, you will significantly strengthen your immunity and improve your health. This is due to the features and properties. gourd.
Useful and healing properties
Pumpkin (more recipes here) has many vitamins, minerals and trace elements that are stored during cooking in a slow cooker. The benefits of pumpkin pap are invaluable:
- source of vitamins - C, K, T, B, PP, carotene, fiber;
- contains minerals - zinc, calcium, potassium, iron, copper, cobalt and many others;
- cleanses the intestines and stomach, removes toxins, stones, mucus, fats and excess fluid that accumulates in the body;
- It strengthens the immune system;
- improves visual acuity;
- serves as a prevention of cancer;
- carries out the fight against colds and colds;
- used in dietary nutrition.
Given all the benefits of the dish, you must use the correct recipe for cooking in a slow cooker. We also recommend cooking cornmeal with milk in the multivark.
According to the recipe you need these ingredients for pumpkin porridge:
|Ground coriander||1-1,5 teaspoons|
To facilitate the cooking process, use a step-by-step recipe with photos of the process:
1. Take a ripe pumpkin. Its pulp should be juicy, soft and sugar. The use of such vegetables will allow to achieve the perfect taste, texture, smell and color of the dish. It is necessary to wash, peel, cut and clean the fibers, seeds. Then rinse with warm water. To dry Cut into small cubes - no more than 2 cm.
2. Before you send the fruit to the slow cooker, you need to use the pan. Send the chopped vegetable into it, pour boiling water on it and boil until done. Check it with a knife or fork, if it is soft, then use a blender and mash it. If you like pumpkin slices, then leave them in the same condition.
3. An important component of the dish is semolina. Carefully choose quality and clean cereals. Measure out the right amount.
4. Pour the puree into a multicooker container, dilute with milk, put sugar and coriander, semolina. Butter should not be put! Close the lid. Select the appropriate cooking mode, for example Milk Porridge or Cooking. The advantage of this method of cooking - you will not run away and burn anything.
5. A dish of pumpkin and cereals ready. You can put butter and stir.
6. Tasty, healthy, nutritious dish can be served. It is allowed even for babies! Therefore, you can safely cook and enjoy the divine taste.
We also want to tell you how to cook pumpkin porridge according to another recipe.