Pumpkin porridge is a healthy, nourishing and balanced dish, which has a beneficial effect on the development and health of the whole organism. It contains minerals, trace elements and macronutrients, as well as groups of many vitamins, which is important for healthy and nutritious food. If you regularly eat pumpkin delicacy, the liver and kidney function improves, the level of bad cholesterol decreases, toxins and slags are eliminated. Beneficial effect on the immune system.
Pumpkin porridge recipes exist around the world, so it is in incredible demand and relevance so far. In cereal recipes without grits, the pumpkin can undergo various heat treatments and cooking methods, for example: in the oven, on the grill, on the stove and on steam. Then it is brought to a mushy state and is served at the table. So, the recipe for porridge from pumpkin without cereals is very simple and affordable. The complexity of cooking is minimal. As for the energy value of the finished dish, it is equal to 29 kilocalories.
To cook pumpkin treat without cereal according to a special recipe, you need the following ingredients:
|Pumpkin Pulp||500 grams|
|Vegetable oil (preferably olive)||55 ml|
|Vegetable broth||800 ml|
Phased recipe preparation with the addition of photographs to facilitate the culinary process:
1. Take a ripe and sweet pumpkin so that the dish is rich and sweet. Wash it, cut it into several pieces to cleanse the viscera and skin.
2. Then cut it into small cubes, preferably the same size. Approximate size - centimeter 1-1,5.
3. At this time, you must turn on the oven and heat to 200 degrees. Take a large griddle or baking sheet to decompose the chopped vegetables in a single layer. Pour two spoons of butter and sprinkle a little. Send to the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes.
4. Put a griddle on the stove, pour in vegetable oil. Peel the onion, cut into half rings and fry. Optionally, you can add carrots and garlic to add zest to the recipe. Add baked pumpkin, mix.
5. After 5 minutes, you can pour 800 ml of pre-cooked vegetable broth. Stir and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for about 25 minutes until soft and mushy.
6. You can then remove from heat and allow to cool for 15 minutes. Using a blender, turn everything into a uniform and beautiful texture.
7. Pumpkin treat is ready to eat. Add a piece of butter, so you will add a delicate flavor to the finished dish. Serve portions, garnished with a sprig of parsley. An excellent complement will be the croutons or croutons.
Pumpkin porridge, cooked without the addition of cereals, is a real masterpiece, as it is much healthier and more refined in taste. Cooking recipes are very many, differing in time and method of preparation. Many nutritionists recommend eating this dish. This method of preparation saves a lot of nutrients and vitamins. Great for people who watch their own figure! The calorie content of the dish is very low, but the nutritional value is quite high, which makes the recipe useful and unique. Such porridge can be eaten during the diet and fasting days.
The dish is not only tasty, but also very healthy. With it, you can throw off those extra pounds, and also thoroughly cleanse the body of toxins and toxins. To learn about the benefits of the dish, you need to familiarize yourself with its useful and healing properties.
Useful tips in choosing a pumpkin
In order to make porridge without pumpkin cereals tender, juicy and tasty, it is necessary to choose the right ingredient. According to the recipe, pumpkin pulp must be ripe, have a specific aroma and rich color. With the help of such a vegetable you will make a thick and appetizing porridge. It can be given to infants as bait, without worrying about its health (however, it is recommended to begin to introduce such supplements in small portions). The dense structure, soft, gentle and pleasant taste will be able to help the child to switch to regular food. I advise you to also read the recipe pumpkin juice for the winter.
Pumpkin is a healing vegetable, dishes from which are endowed with unique and useful properties. Dishes based on this product have the following qualities:
- the source of vitamins - B, C, PP, K, T, B2, minerals - magnesium, calcium, cobalt and phosphorus, copper, iron and potassium, as well as cellulose, pectin, protein and carotene;
- strengthens the body's immune system;
- improves blood clotting due to the contained vitamin T;
- It has a beneficial effect on the digestive system - helps to burn accumulated fat and slimming, accelerates metabolism and peristalsis, which is very important for healthy digestion;
- has a beneficial effect on vision and carries out prevention of eye diseases;
- copes with high blood pressure, so this dish should be in the diet of hypertensive patients;
- prevents the development of tubercle bacilli;
- positive effect on the cardiovascular system, strengthening the walls and muscles;
- produces a diuretic effect;
- has the strongest opposition to colds and viral ailments;
- used in the treatment and prevention of cancer;
- fights bad mood and disturbed sleep;
- produces effective tissue regeneration, strengthens teeth and bones, as well as hair.
Contraindications to use
Despite the enormous benefits and value of pumpkin porridge, there are some contraindications that should not be introduced into your diet:
- idiosyncrasy and allergies;
- the presence of intestinal colic;
- impaired acid-base balance in the human body;
- the presence of gastritis, in which there is a low acidity of gastric juice.
As you can see, the list of contraindications is small enough, so if you do not enter this list, you can safely cook and eat the proposed dish.
Find out also how to cook pumpkin porridge with rice.