Porridge is a source of vitamins, minerals and beneficial substances that ensure the full functioning of the human body. Rice porridge with the addition of wheat is not an exception, since one plate contains a large amount of nutrients and vitamins. You can serve it with fruit, dried fruit, jam and other additives. The main thing is to cook properly!
To cook not only delicious, but also useful rice porridge with millet, you need a good, proven recipe. Despite the variety of recipes, it is not easy to cook delicious porridge, if you do not know the basic rules and subtleties of cooking cereals. As for the calorie content, it will allow you to eat this dish without harming the figure. Caloric content is 100 kilocalories. With the help of this dish, which has great energy value, you can replenish your own body with a supply of vitality, strength, health and energy. We also recommend cooking millet porridge with milk.
For cooking you will need the following ingredients:
|Millet||1 / 3 glass|
|rice||1 / 3 glass|
|Vanilla sugar||3 grams|
|Fruits, berries, dried fruits||for decoration|
Phased cooking porridge with photos:
1. Rinse the millet groats under warm running water to wash off industrial dust, garbage. Use a strong pan with thick walls and a bottom for cooking porridge.
2. Rinse the rice thoroughly to wash all the starch. It is important to get rid of it, so you get a tasty and crumbly porridge. Send in a pan with cereal.
3. Pour in enough water (1 liter), send to the stove.
4. Boil over high heat until boiling, and then reduce to a minimum. Continue cooking until half ready. At this stage it is necessary to salt, add vanilla and sugar. Stir well.
5. When both cereals are practically cooked, pour in warm milk. Stir, boil for at least 20 minutes over low heat until thick. Stir occasionally to keep porridge from burning!
6. According to the proposed recipe, at this stage, you can add a piece of butter and stir.
7. Rice-millet porridge with milk is ready! Serve in portions, pre-decorated with fruit.
We also advise you to cook simple rice porridge with milk according to our recipe.
100 gram contains about 8% protein and 80% complex carbohydrates, amino acids. There is no unwanted gluten in the porridge that can cause an allergic reaction. Millet and rice porridge is enriched with vitamins E, B1, B3, B2 and folic acid, as well as many minerals - potassium and zinc, phosphorus, iron.
If the millet-rice porridge is boiled on water, the caloric content is 100 kcal per 100 grams, and in milk - 170 kilocalories. If you add sugar, butter, cream, fruit and other delicacies, the calorie content will increase slightly. Despite the supplements, the calorie content remains low, which allows you to eat porridge during weight loss and various diets. Learn also, how to make pearl barley on the water.
Preparing the dish according to the correct recipe, you will keep all the useful and nutrients in it. One plate has an incredible effect on the body:
- replenishes energy reserves for a long period of time;
- strengthens the cardiovascular system, normalizes the state of the nervous system;
- helps get rid of insomnia and bad mood;
- normalizes the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, carries out the prevention of intestinal disorders and flatulence. Helps to get rid of diarrhea and increased acidity of the stomach;
- efficiently and effectively cleans the entire body from toxins, slags and excess weight;
- It has a positive effect on the appearance, condition of the skin and hair.
Regular consumption of porridge according to the correct recipe will help improve not only health and get rid of hunger, but also improve your own health.
Do you want to know, how to cook rice porridge in 10 minutes?
By the way, if the milk was not in the fridge, rice porridge on the water - A great alternative. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!