Servings - 6
Cooking time - 60 minutes
|Long grain rice||1 glass|
|Carrots||1 pcs (average)|
|Bow||1 pcs (large)|
|A tomato||2 piece.|
|Vegetable oil||2 tablespoons|
|Ground pepper||to taste|
1. Start cooking with the preparation of meat. To do this, the meat must be separated from the bones and rinsed under cold water. Excess moisture should be removed with a paper towel.
2. Meat once again carefully checked for the presence of small remnants of bones, and then cut into small pieces.
3. A large onion or two small peeled and cut into cubes.
4. Peel the carrots and cut them in any way: diced, half-rings or straws.
5. Measure out the right amount of rice and rinse thoroughly under cool water to remove small debris and excess starch.
6. Then the rice should be soaked in water and left for some time. It is worth noting that if the tap water has a strange taste, rice will absorb it. Therefore, for this purpose it is better to use drinking water.
7. Put a pot with a thick bottom on the fire and pour in vegetable oil. When the oil has warmed up properly, put the sliced meat into the pan and fry over high heat for about 10 minutes. Meat must be stirred with a spatula so that it does not burn. When frying, a lot of liquid is formed, it can be drained into a separate container, otherwise the meat will not be fried, but stewed.
8. Next, add prepared vegetables to the meat and fry, stirring, for another 5 minutes. The fire can be reduced to avoid burning the meat.
9. While the meat and vegetables are fried, wash the tomatoes and cut into cubes.
10. Send tomatoes to the pan, add spices, salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, for another 5 minutes.
11. Fold the rice into a colander and rinse again, then lay out over the meat and vegetables. Prepare a glass of boiled water 2-3 and pour into the pan, but do not mix. Bring water to a boil can be over high heat, then it must be reduced. Cook porridge under the lid closed for about 20 minutes, adding water if necessary.
12. When the rice is soft, the fire needs to be turned off, and the contents of the pan to mix. However, you should not hurry to lay out porridge on plates; it is better to wait until it is infused under the lid for about 20 minutes. So the dish will turn out more fragrant and saturated. When serving, decorate with vegetables and herbs.