One of the popular dishes is plov. But few people know that the original, originally Russian version of the preparation of this dish was as follows: rice porrige with meat. Its essence was that in the cauldron they quickly fry onions with carrots, then put meat for a very long time, and on top of it covered with rice so that it absorbs excess fat and water. Thus, it was not a classic pilaf, but rice porridge with meat. At the present time, a large number of rice porridge recipes with chicken breast. This is a great alternative to the classic dish. This delicacy is not inferior to the original version.
Chicken rice dish is very fragrant and tender. In addition, it is saturated with beneficial substances. Cooking this dish diversifies your table. Neither the child nor the adult will refuse from this porridge cooked according to the correct recipe.
|Chicken fillet||300 gr|
|Rice groats (long grain)||1 glass|
|Vegetable oil||50 ml|
|Pepper, turmeric, zira or fragrant mixture for pilaf||to taste|
1. We pre-wash the rice in plenty with cold water and leave it filled with clean water for a while.
2. Cut the skinless chicken fillet into medium sized pieces. Shred the onion, and wipe the carrots on a coarse grater.
3. At the bottom of the saucepan (preferably a thick-bottomed one), pour out the vegetable oil, pour the sliced onions and carrots, fry them over high heat, stirring constantly.
4. As soon as the onions become transparent, add slices of chicken fillet and fry, also on a lower heat, stirring occasionally and ensuring uniform roasting of the chicken. Pour in seasonings and mix thoroughly.
5. Drain the rice and place the cereal over the roasted chicken with vegetables, wait a small amount of time until the rice cereal becomes translucent (do not mix the rice with vegetables and chicken at this stage, but wait until the fat is absorbed).
6. As soon as the rice brightens, fill it with two or three glasses of water.
7. When the liquid boils, reduce the heat and cook the dish for 20 minutes before the rice cereal is fully cooked (if the water is evaporated earlier, pour in a small amount so that the grits can boil).
After the rice is cooked, you should not immediately call the whole family to the table - let the porridge infuse a little, covered with a lid and a towel, until moisture is completely absorbed by the rice, then the dish will become much tastier and more crumbly.
If you need to cook something very quickly, find out how to cook rice porridge in a few minutes.