Rice porridge is a versatile dish that can be quickly and easily prepared. It has a pleasant delicate aroma, delicate and soft taste, airy structure. If you cook it according to the rules, without neglecting the technology, porridge will appeal to even the most capricious kids. Rice porridge, boiled in water with the addition of raisins and other delicacies, recognized nourishing and nutritious, while it does not overload the digestive tract with extra calories.
In the rice kernels there is a sufficient amount of minerals, vitamins. If you eat rice porridge for breakfast, then throughout the day you will be vigorous and energetic. It can be cooked with meat, fish and vegetables. As for the sweet interpretation of this dish, it is served with raisins, figs, prunes and dried apricots, jam and honey, and various nuts. Prepare a healthy and tasty dish for the whole family will help step-by-step recipe.
Features of preparation
Rice porridge with raisins on the water is prepared very simply. To do this, you will need a minimum list of ingredients that are in any kitchen. Rice porridge contains complex carbohydrates, thus avoiding various snacks. By enriching gruel raisins, you will increase the amount of minerals, vitamins and valuable substances in this dish.
The second positive property of such a porridge is that rice is recognized as a natural adsorbent. Due to its unique properties, the absorption of harmful components, salts, and then their evacuation from the body. As you can see, this is an unusually healthy dish, great for breakfast. However, do not abuse this delicacy. In order not to provoke problems with the gastrointestinal tract, you should use it no more than 3 once a week.
|Raisins||about 50 gram|
|Round rice||100 grams|
|Salt||1 / 3 teaspoon|
|Water||approximately 450 milliliters|
The approximate preparation time of a wholesome and balanced dish is thirty minutes. Exit - 2 servings.
1. After reviewing the proposed recipe, you should prepare the necessary food. First of all, it is necessary to prepare rice cereal, namely, measure, sort, and then wash. It is important to rinse until the water is completely clear. That way you can get rid of the starch. Then the cereal should be sent to a small saucepan.
2. Take the right amount of water, pour in the cereal in the pan.
3. After that, the pan should be sent to the stove, boil water and reduce the heat to a minimum. At this stage it is necessary to salt and add sugar to the dish.
4. If a large amount of foam appears during the cooking process, it is advisable to remove it.
5. During the cooking of cereals, you can do the preparation of raisins. It should be rinsed with hot water, cleaned from various debris, tails. For this dish is perfect black or white variety. Optionally, you can add both kinds.
6. Porridge is cooked on low heat for fifteen minutes. This time is enough for each grain to swell and collect water. After that, add the raisins to the porridge, stir well and boil for another five minutes.
7. When the dish is ready, arrange it in portions. If you leave it in a saucepan with the lid on for 10-15 minutes before serving, it will be able to soak up the taste and aroma of the ingredients. Do not forget to add a piece of butter.
As you can see, the step-by-step cooking recipe is very simple and original. As for the finished dish, the porridge turns out to be tender, fragrant, nutritious and incredibly juicy. Enjoy your meal!