Most people in adulthood remember the taste of food that they ate in childhood. Such sensations cause the most pleasant, vivid and unforgettable emotions. The kindergarten has a huge impact, where cooks pamper kids with various yummy. It is the taste of these dishes that is permanently stored in human memory! Rice Porridge - is the leader among the memories. So why not cook it and remember childhood?
There is a lot of rice porridge recipes, it can be cooked not only with milk, but also with water, baked in the oven as a casserole, adding various ingredients. An abundance of recipes can be confusing. If you want to cook porridge, as in kindergarten, you will need a special and proven recipe.
Benefits for children
It should be noted the invaluable benefits of meals for the child, as in one plate contains many vitamins (E, B6, B2), minerals (phosphorus, calcium, zinc and iron), as well as useful acids. Given that the child's body is constantly growing and developing, he needs a rich and nutritious food. Rice porridge is a source of strength, health, vigor and well-being of all children. If boiled in water, the caloric content of the dish will be 100 kilocalories. However, many babies do not want to eat porridge in the water, so it is better to add milk.
If the child is picky in choosing food, you will need a creative approach. Your main task is to attract and keep the attention of the child, as well as to cause the desire to eat. To do this, add to the classic recipe a variety of ingredients. It can be natural honey, jam, fresh fruit and other additives. Make original figurines from dried fruit, sprinkle with a dish of raisins or grated chocolate.
The recipe for kids will require the following ingredients:
Step by step preparation with the provision of photos:
1. Better to take round rice for this dish. Rinse with warm water. Send to a thick-walled saucepan and pour 100 ml of cold water. Send to the stove. The fire level is medium. Keep until completely absorbed fluid, stirring.
2. Add 150 ml of milk. Bring to a boil, make sure that the milk does not run away from the saucepan. Simmer gently, stirring carefully, so that the porridge does not burn.
3. Wait for a thick consistency, then add 350 ml of milk in small portions, not allowing the temperature to fall in the pan. At this time, you can salt and add 2 spoons of sugar. Boil until the cereal is soft. If you want, add vanilla extract, which will give a piquant and appetizing flavor.
4. The next step involves adding soft butter.
5. The grits should be soft and the consistency should be liquid. As it cools, the porridge thickens.
6. Feeding the dish to the child, do not forget to garnish with fruit or pour with jam.
Pamper your baby with a healthy and satisfying treat for breakfast!
I think you will also like it. rice porridge recipe in a slow cooker.