Before each parent, sooner or later there is a question about additional complementary foods for their own children. It doesn't matter if it's a baby or a two-year-old baby, in any case, the diet should be rich, healthy, varied, and most importantly, balanced.
It is important to know that rice porridge was lucky to be one of the first to fit into the children's diet, which gives it a number of advantages. If you make a milk porridge correctly, it will turn out very soft, tender, airy and light, as well as incredibly tasty and fragrant. That is why a kid of any age will be happy to eat this dish. It is important to cook porridge correctly in order to keep all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals necessary for the full development of the child.
Features of preparation
Rice porridge for a child is a generous storehouse of micro and macro elements, minerals, vitamins. When can I start feeding? Many children are choosy in food, so it is worth preparing a gruel so that he asked for supplements. The proposed recipe will allow you to cook an incredibly tasty dish. However, for the beginning it is worthwhile to understand the appropriate age for the introduction of complementary foods. The best period is from six to eight months.
Benefits of Milk Rice Porridge
- does not irritate the walls of the stomach, intestines;
- In porridge there is gluten, it is he who contributes to the vigorous activity of food enzymes present in the gastrointestinal tract;
- the grain has a muco-starch component, it helps to envelop the stomach, which protects it from side effects and irritants;
- qualitatively and quickly replenishes the energy reserves that children need so much;
- source of carbohydrates, folic acid and carotene, magnesium, potassium and calcium, thiamine.
Sometimes it is very difficult to find a suitable food for the child. As for rice porridge cooked in milk, it can solve a similar problem without additional difficulties and troubles. In addition, it has one major advantage - quick and easy preparation.
|Round rice||50 grams|
|Milk||about 100 milliliters|
|Butter||not less than 5 grams|
1. After studying the recipe, you must prepare the products. First you need to measure off the water, pour it into the saucepan and send it to the stove.
2. After that, you need to prepare the cereal, pour it with cool water and drain. Rinse until the water is clear.
3. Pour the cereal into the water, stir so that it does not stick together. When water boils, boil at minimum heat for ten minutes.
4. After that, you need to measure 100 milliliters of fresh milk, boil and pour in porridge.
5. At this stage, you can add sugar, stir. Continue cooking for another ten minutes.
6. When the porridge is soft, you can remove the pan from the stove. Add a little oil and let simmer for ten minutes under a lid.
7. When serving in porridge, you can add a little favorite jam.
Milk rice porridge is a great complementary feeding idea for children from the age of five months. If you cook it correctly, then your child will not be pulled away from the plate. It is very important that all products are fresh and of high quality.