In Russia, millet was loved and revered. Today milk millet porridge does not belong to the favorite dishes of most of us.
Millet porridge with pumpkin in milk is often used in baby food, but adults prefer to cook something in a hurry and pour boiled water over processed oatmeal from a bag in which neither good nor real taste is observed.
However, if you prefer to eat healthy food, the recipe for millet porridge should be known to you. Millet is different from the more popular cereals. It is more often used to make sweet milk porridge and mixed with nuts, dried fruit, pumpkin (still eat in This recipe) and apples. But in combination with meat or mushrooms, millet is almost never used.
Meanwhile, millet groats are rich in many vitamins and minerals essential for humans - magnesium, iron, copper and fluorine. If you have signs of anemia, pressure rises, a stomach ache or help is needed for the functioning of the vessels and the heart, then use any recipe for making millet porridge with pumpkin. These dishes will give strength and lift your spirits. They are nourishing, but their calorie content is low (of course, if you do not abuse sugar and butter during the dressing). Groats are recommended for those who improve their health after long-term treatment, as millet removes toxins that are present in the body after consuming antibiotics.
The recipe for millet porridge with pumpkin on milk is one of the most beloved in children and adults. It is a pity that fresh pumpkin appears only in the autumn, because this vegetable is a champion in the content of substances that raise vitality and save the body from the effects of stress and depression. Pumpkin dishes are rich in vitamin E. It is indispensable in the fight against old age. So, we offer to evaluate our recipe with two truly sunny ingredients - pumpkin and millet.
|Pumpkin Pulp||200 гр.|
|Vanillin and salt|
Course of preparation:
1. Cooking millet porridge with pumpkin begin with washing cereals. Pour a glass of millet 1 and wash it. You can soak the cereal for a while, but there is no need for it.
2. Fill the washed millet with boiling water. We put on the stove and wait for the boiling liquid. Then reduce the heat and cover the pan with a lid, but not completely. Millet porridge boil down quickly, so as soon as all the liquid is absorbed, the hob can be turned off or the pan can be moved.
3. This recipe with pumpkin is good because it involves minimal processing of vegetables. It does not need to pre-bake or boil. Just grate it or grind it with a blender.
4. Pumpkin put in a pan with prepared cereal. Since we have milk porridge, we should boil it beforehand and, measuring 2 glass, pour it into the saucepan with the billet. Add sugar, vanilla and salt to taste. Put the pan on the stove and set the minimum heat.
5. Even with a weak boil, all the liquid will be absorbed in 15 minutes. Capacity cover and wrap. You can even put it under the pillow to the dish "came." Through 15-30 minutes you can bring it to the table. As you can see, it was not at all difficult to cook millet porridge with pumpkin.
Millet porridge with pumpkin will surely please you and your relatives. Enjoy your meal!
If there were no pumpkins at home, you can cook another dish - wheat cereal with meat recipe with photos.