Porridge is a nourishing, nutritious and easy-to-prepare dish that can be served both independently and as a side dish.
There are many types of cereals and recipes for their preparation. Millet porridge is especially tasty among them.
It is very useful to eat porridge in the morning, as it nourishes the body with energy and vigor. In addition to complex carbohydrates, proteins and fats, its composition contains many biologically active substances, including fiber. Millet porridge not only provides the body with the necessary energy, but also has a beneficial effect on the microflora of the gastrointestinal tract. And if you cook this dish with milk, it turns out just delicious!
Preparation of millet porridge in the usual traditional way requires some knowledge and skills, regardless of what recipe is used, and milk millet porridge in a slow cooker turns out tasty, nutritious and especially tender without much effort. This also applies to other types of cereals, such as oatmeal or buckwheat.
The undoubted advantage of this technique is that there is no need to control the cooking process. No need to constantly be near and stir. Millet porridge on milk in a slow cooker is prepared without any problems.
Depending on the amount of added liquid, in the Multicooker Redmond, it is possible to prepare millet porridge of any consistency (crumbly, liquid, viscous). The slow cooker can keep the dish hot due to its temperature and warm-up functions.
When cooking millet porridge on milk in a slow cooker, you need to pay attention to the following features of cereals:
Millet is better to choose a bright yellow color, which indicates its quality, with a minimal amount of impurities. Do not forget about the shelf life of the goods. If you want to get crumbly millet porridge cooked in a slow cooker, the best thing is to buy larger grain cereals.
Milk and butter should be fresh and of high quality. If possible, take homemade milk. Start preparing our dish - millet porridge on milk in a slow cooker.
|Sugar, salt||to taste|
All products are measured using multi glasses or kitchen scales. To get the necessary consistency of porridge, you can experiment with the proportions of cereals and liquids.
1. Millet sorted and washed thoroughly until the water becomes clear. First washed in warm water, then you can scald with boiling water. Thus, the finished dish will not be bitter.
2. Multicookers pour milk into the bowl, pour clean milk. millet croup. Based on your own tastes add salt, sugar.
3. We close the lid, set the mode "COOK" on the multicooker. Next, select the type of product - "porridge" (or "milk porridge"). With the button “SETTING THE TIME” we define the cooking time (flashing indicator on the panel).
If necessary, you can open the lid in a slow cooker, adjusting the amount of water, milk and other ingredients. You can also combine modes of operation, selecting the best option.
4. The technician will signal the end of the cooking process with a sonorous sound signal.
5. Add a piece of butter and turn on the heating mode for another 10-15 minutes. Our millet porridge in a slow cooker with milk is ready.
Milk dish cooked in a crockery Redmond, ready to serve on the table. As you can see, cooking porridge in a slow cooker is very simple. If desired, you can decorate it with fresh fruits, berries, dried fruits, add vanilla, cinnamon and other spices.
No less tasty is obtained pumpkin porridge with rice in a slow cooker recipe with the video.