Millet porridge is the most popular and famous dish since ancient times. It is quite tasty, appetizing, tender, fragrant and very useful not only for adults, but also for children, especially one-year-olds. Many mommies are worried about how to feed their baby, so that food brings benefits and energy. To date, there is a huge amount of harmful products that are not only not beneficial, but also cause irreparable harm to the health of the child. Therefore, it is important to take seriously the diet of children and carefully select the input products and recipes.
Preparation will be made according to a special recipe. For cooking you need the following ingredients:
|Homemade milk||about 200 ml (one glass)|
|Wheat Groats||300 grams|
|Salt (fine)||1 / 3 teaspoon|
|Nuts, honey, fruit, vanilla||as flavoring additives|
Step-by-step preparation of a healthy dish with detailed photos:
1. The first stage is the most important in this recipe. For a child, it is necessary to choose the highest quality and good products, since the general state of the child’s body, his health and appetite depend on it. Choose the right cereal for your recipe - it should be of the highest quality, yellow. Measure out the right amount. Take a small strainer and sift it into a plate.
2. The next step is washing. Take a comfortable cup, preferably with a handle and a deep one. Pour millet into it. Rinse under running water. One little trick is alternating hot and cold water when washing the cereal. So you can get rid of unwanted debris, stones, dust and other foreign objects.
3. Next, you need to take a cauldron or a solid saucepan with thick walls, bottom. Put it on the stove, pour in the prepared milk and bring it to the boil. When you notice the foam, start stirring thoroughly. At this time, you can add fine salt. When the milk begins to rise, you can pour the prepared grits in a thin stream, stirring constantly. Add sugar, vanilla, cover and simmer for thirty minutes. The level of fire should be minimal.
4. In the meantime, you can chop strawberries for decoration. This berry can not only beautify the appearance of the dish, but also improve the taste. Cut the walnuts into small pieces.
5. In thirty minutes it is necessary to set aside the cauldron from the stove. Open the lid and place a slice of delicious butter. You can add a drop of honey to taste, if the child is not allergic. Then put in a plate, decorate with small nuts and pieces of strawberry. Your child will fall in love with a millet treat.
Follow the directions and you will get the most delicious dish.
Pshenka and porridge from it is the main storehouse of minerals, nutrients and vitamins. Its composition is rich in natural fiber, starch, amino acids, phosphorus, fluorine, magnesium, potassium and other beneficial substances. Contains vitamins of the PP, B1, B2, B5, A. Vitamins. The presence of the above elements in millet ensures the functioning and functioning of the child. There is a huge variety of recipes for making such a pod for children and infants. In order for your baby to love this dish, it is necessary to cook it correctly and choose the appropriate flavors.
Baby food is an important component of growing up and building a healthy, strong body. It requires a careful and thorough cooking process. From eight months of age, the baby begins to eat various foods, which should be cooked with a longer heat treatment. That is why millet porridge for children it is prepared quite differently than for adults.
Millet porridge is famous not only for its taste, but also for its beneficial properties.
- Stimulates the brain, improves memory, strengthens the overall condition of the whole body and immunity.
- An inexhaustible source of vitamins: A, PP, B1, B2 and B5, minerals: potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron.
- A positive effect on the state of the nervous system and the functioning of the heart.
- Fights such problems as colic, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, flatulence.
Millet porridge is a unique means of cleansing the intestines and restoring microflora and alkaline balance in the body.
In addition to the benefits, this dish has negative sides.
- Allergic reactions are possible: itching, rash, redness, irritation. There are cases of individual intolerance.
- Delays an important process that is associated with the absorption of iodine in the body.
Cook with pleasure, observe the technology of cooking. Then you will have tasty, fragrant, crumbly and rich porridge! This delicacy will appeal to even the most fastidious child.
Also you will like millet porridge with milkcooked according to our recipe.