Everyone knows that cereals are extremely useful not only for health, but also for a beautiful figure. Rice, oatmeal, buckwheat, millet and pearl barley - the choice is large enough, and there are a lot of recipes for their preparation. Often the hostess is not prepare millet porridgeas it is not popular enough at the moment. However, if you are not indifferent to this product, you should enter it into your diet. Millet porridge cereals are useful and valuable, because they contain a lot of protein, which is significantly more than in barley, rice. Porridge boasts a high concentration of folic acid, phosphorus, vitamin B. The chemical composition is rich in bromine, sodium, magnesium and zinc, iodine, potassium. In addition to all this, millet porridge has an unsurpassed taste and aroma, so you should enter it into the diet.
Secrets of cooking
If you do not know how to cook crumbly millet porridge, you need a good step by step recipe. From millet, you can cook not only a side dish for meat and fish products, but also sweet milk porridge. The cooked dish has a delicate taste, excellent healing properties. That is why it is necessary to learn how to cook this dish. Interestingly, crumbly millet porridge on milk turns out to be much tastier than on water. Many children prefer to eat just such a variant of this dish.
It is important to note that crumbly wheat porridge is able to quickly saturate the body, to ensure its full functioning. The most popular recipe for milk porridge with pumpkin, which is not just bright and tasty, but also extremely useful for healthy digestion. To be strong, strong, beautiful and healthy, you need to regularly eat millet porridge, especially for breakfast.
Cooking crumbly porridge is very simple enough to take advantage of some tricks and secrets. That is why it is important to provide not only stunning taste, but also an attractive appearance. This explains the famous proverb that appetite only comes with eating. This position is very relevant in the case when it is necessary to feed the child, especially the fastidious. If the porridge is bright, appetizing and fragrant, the crumb with the great pleasure to enjoy a portion of a healthy dish.
Features of preparation
Knowing how to cook delicious porridge, you will enrich and diversify your diet without any problems. In addition, make it more healthy and balanced. For the preparation of this dish you will need a certain list of food products, the choice of which should be approached with all responsibility.
|Wheat Groats||200 grams|
|Vegetable oil||1 tablespoon|
|Sugar, salt||add to taste|
1. Having studied the recipe, prepare all the necessary ingredients. One glass of wheat should be poured into the pan, you can cook porridge in it. Rinse the cereal with cold water to get rid of various debris and industrial dust. To make the porridge friable, and not loose, wash it with boiling water and hot water, this will help get rid of all the fats that are in the cereal. If they are washed, the grains will not stick together during cooking. Thanks to this manipulation, you will ensure the perfect taste and flavor of the dish.
2. Then you need to boil two glasses of water and pour in the prepared cereal. At this stage of the culinary process, add salt and sugar to taste. Then you can send a saucepan to the stove, bring to a boil.
3. When the water begins to boil, cover the pan with a lid and cook the porridge on minimal heat. Do not interfere with the cooking process and stir with a spoon. The cooking time is about twenty minutes.
4. By the end of the cooking moment, it will be possible to notice that the corresponding holes will appear on the surface of the dish, steam will begin to go out through them. To check the readiness, it is enough to listen, if there is a seething, turn off the fire early.
5. After that you can add a tablespoon of vegetable oil and leave for ten minutes. Crumbly, fragrant, healthy and tasty millet is ready. It can be served as a separate dish, decorated with berries and fruits, or used instead of a side dish for meat and fish.
Pshenka, cooked according to the rules, is a chic breakfast, nutritious lunch or a full meal. If you learn how to cook this dish, then provide a healthy and balanced diet for your family.
- The first thing to remember is the proper preparation of cereals. It must be rinsed with cold water to get rid of debris, dust. After that, do not do without boiling water, which will help dissolve the fat, which contributes to bonding during cooking.
- Observe the correct ratio of dry and liquid parts of the recipe. For one glass of millet cereal you will need two glasses of water. Cook over medium heat, without closing the pan with a lid.
- When the water boils, after ten minutes of cooking, add a little butter, spreading over the entire surface. This will help to make it not only crumbly, but also fragrant, tasty and more nourishing. The total cooking time is half an hour.
- The finished porridge is covered with a lid, left for thirty minutes. This manipulation will help to swell grains, absorb all the remaining liquid.
Using a good step-by-step recipe and observing the proposed recommendations, you can cook the perfect crumbly millet porridge.