Millet is peeled millet grains. From it boil delicious, healthy cereals in water, milk, broth. For a tasty porridge, choose cereals with more yellow grains. Crumbed porridge made of dark millet will turn out, and light porridge will turn out to be a softener. When choosing cereals, special attention should be paid to women during pregnancy and breastfeeding. During this period, the foundation is laid with mother's milk, the foundation of a child’s body. Therefore, nursing mothers should not forget about millet, rich in vitamins, minerals, trace elements, beneficial substances.
Millet porridge plays an important role in the diet of infants, children, adolescents. Their bodies need energy, strength, which can be obtained from this valuable product. When you choose the cereal, pay attention to the date of packing, as the old wheat will be very bitter. Pshenka effectively fights against constipation, which is quite important during pregnancy. It is also useful for the child when there are problems with defecation. Do not run to the pharmacy to buy various drugs, look into your kitchen and prepare a portion of millet porridge for the child, and for yourself.
When breastfeeding it is useful to introduce this product into the diet, due to the composition of the above-mentioned cereals. It is rich in vitamins, essential amino acids, minerals. In the diet to enter in small portions, neatly. Monitor the reaction of the child, his skin. If there are redness, rash, then it is necessary to exclude from the diet for a while.
Many mothers think about when it is possible to give such a gruel to a child? Pediatricians are recommended to enter gradually, in small portions per year, not earlier. Many believe that the year - this is the best period for additional feeding. During pregnancy and lactation, the woman’s diet should be healthy, complete and balanced. Your attention will be presented surprisingly simple recipe porridge, which is suitable for breastfeeding during pregnancy. But the child should be given no earlier than a year and a half. If you want to make a dish for yourself, try an unusual recipe. millet porridge with potatoes.
|Salt, Sugar||to taste|
1. The most important thing in the preparation of this recipe, which is ideal for nutrition during pregnancy, while breastfeeding, can be given to a child from the age of one year; this is the choice of cereals. You must select the highest quality, yellow. Pours out on the table, sorting through. Get rid of debris, husks, damaged grains.
2. The next, quite important stage is washing the grits. Using a fine sieve, rinse with warm running water until the water becomes crystal clear.
3. Pour the cereal into a bowl. Fill with hot water for 15 minutes so that all the bitterness is gone. Drain and rinse again.
4. Put the pot on the stove. Pour the millet, fill it with hot water (boiling water) and milk (there is still This recipe), salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover with a lid and boil until the liquid evaporates.
5. Cook over low heat until a homogeneous, thick mass. Add butter.
6. You can safely say that the millet porridge with milk is ready. A wholesome, comprehensive breakfast is ideal during pregnancy and breastfeeding. With one plate of such yummy, mother and child will get a good mood, healthy body, energy, vigor, a burst of energy. Spoon the finished dish on plates, add a small piece of butter.
Such a magnificent dish can be safely given to infants from the year and not worry about what may be harmful to health. It is important to remember that pshenka (still eat in This recipe) helps children grow quickly. It is rich in fluorine, which affects human growth. Also, porridge is saturated with manganese, silicon - useful, necessary substances for children. Manganese is necessary for a good metabolism, and silicon strengthens bones.
Doctors recommend adding it to the baby’s diet no earlier than one year. It is also useful for mom, thanks to the gland contained in the millet gruel, it is quickly restored, the blood supply is replenished after delivery. Such a grub is not only possible, but also needs to be added to the diet.
The benefits of millet porridge during pregnancy and for children from a year
Pshenka is rich in nutrients, vitamins, microelements, minerals necessary for a complete and healthy nutrition of mother and child.
- Contains vitamins: B1, B2, B5, A, E, PP. Its structure contains: fiber of two types, amino acids, folic acid, complex carbohydrates, proteins, vegetable fats.
- Cleans the body from toxins, harmful substances, antibiotics, toxins. It contributes to the improvement of the gastrointestinal tract, accelerates intestinal motility, normalizes the microflora, which is especially important during pregnancy and after childbirth.
- It has a healing, therapeutic effect. For this you need to eat 100 grams of cereal every day.
- Supports the work of the liver, kidneys, heart. Leads to normal blood pressure.
Despite the positive aspects of this cereal, it is worth considering the negative ones.
- Individual intolerance to the product.
- It is forbidden to eat with low acidity of the stomach, diseases of the thyroid gland.
Find out also how to cook barley porridge on milk.