Wheat groats are considered the most ancient, about which mankind learned. Currently, the main competitors of this product are rice, buckwheat and oatmeal. This wholesome, nutritious, healthy, tasty, fantastic cereal is full of essential amino acids, vitamins and beneficial substances. Wheat groats are rich in fiber and protein, it can be called a folk healer.
Please note that for our dish - wheat porridge in the oven - an old village recipe will be applied, which has been passed down from generation to generation in many families. An important element will be the pot or heat-resistant dishes for the oven.
|Wheat groats||2 / 3 glass|
|Salt fine||½ tsp|
1. It is important not to confuse millet and wheat cereals, these are completely different products. How to distinguish them? It's simple. Wheat groats are milled wheat grains, and millet are small yellow fruits, which are called “millet”. Thoroughly sift millet, sort out the garbage so that you don’t get something extra in the finished dish.
2. The next important stage is washing. Pour millet into a saucepan or bowl, rinse under running water until it is transparent. Then fill the rump with warm water, leave for 25 minutes for it to swell.
3. Take a clay pot or heat-resistant dishes. Shifting millet. Fill with milk and add 2 spoons of water. Prepare the oven, warm up and put the pot in it. Leave a mess for an hour. Do not worry, it does not burn. Cooked should be under the lid.
4. After an hour you can check. Open the lid, the porridge should swell and increase in size, and milk should be absorbed. At this stage, add a second glass of milk and a piece of butter. Stir. Send to the oven for 15-20 minutes, on slow fire.
5. After 20 minutes, a light, tender wheat porridge in a pot is ready. You can serve to the table, decorated with greens. You can serve with honey or condensed milk, if you like sweet porridge. Caloric content of 100 grams of the finished dish will be 340 kcal. It should be recalled that the calorie content of dry cereals is different from the caloric content of the finished product.
Another feature of this porridge - high calorie. If you eat a portion of wheat porridge cooked in milk, you will not only enjoy the gastronomic pleasure, but also recharge your batteries for the whole day. She will tame the appetite for a long time, and you will feel healthy, strong and vigorous. There are a lot of recipes for cooking, ranging from sweet porridge with fruit, to a complex dish with meat and vegetables.
Wheat cereal is a great breakfast idea, especially for sweet tooths. You can diversify it with various berries, fruits, syrups, cream and chocolate. Can be used as a side dish. The recipe is very popular. wheat cereal with pumpkin and meat. Great to be combined with mushroom dishes, baked fish, meat cutlets. Remember this simple recipe and prepare a breakfast dish for your household. What could be better than a tasty and healthy breakfast with your family.
Wheat porridge - an inexhaustible source of vitamins, fiber, amino acids, minerals. Despite the high calorie content, it is considered dietary and therapeutic. It is quickly absorbed by the body and has a beneficial effect on the general condition.
- Contains vitamins: A, E, B1, B2, B9, C and others. Its composition contains: starch, fiber, protein, carbohydrates, fats. Mineral substances: boron, silver, iodine, phosphorus, calcium and others.
- Contains biotin, which relieves stress, fatigue and tension. Millet is the main dish in the diet of athletes.
- Restores and strengthens the immune system. Protects the body from viral infections.
- Cleans the body from toxins, salts, improves metabolism.
- Reduces blood pressure, a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system.
- Thanks to it nails, teeth, hair strengthen, skin condition and complexion improves. The process of rejuvenation.
- Does not harm the figure, despite the high calorie content.
Surprisingly, a product that is considered therapeutic, dietary, beneficial to the health of adults and children, has several contraindications.
- Doctors do not advise to use wheat porridge, if there is an allergic reaction to gluten, as well as with bloating and gastritis.
- Forbidden to add to the diet after surgery on the intestine or stomach, as well as after removal of appendicitis.
- Once a week you can add to the menu for pregnant women, not more.
- It is forbidden to eat more often 4 once a week.
We want to bring to your attention another original recipe - buckwheat porridge in the pot in the oven.