Perlovka - one of the types of cereal porridge. Pearl barley is produced by peeling and grinding whole barley grains. Many people do not like barley not only to use, but also to cook. And very much in vain. Perlovka - the source of a huge number of trace elements (record holder in the content of phosphorus), vitamins (groups A, B, D and E).
There are in the composition of this cereal and complex carbohydrates (about 70%). Therefore, eating breakfast a portion of healthy and hearty barley porridge, you can provide yourself with energy for the whole day. No less valuable are proteins with fats in pearl barley. Amino acids have a positive effect on the protective functions of the body, strengthen the heart muscles. Barley porridge most experts call "porridge of youth." It is noteworthy that pearl barley in Russia was used to treat a hangover.
In addition, barley porridge has a low calorie content. 100 grams of water-boiled barley porridge contains only 106 kcal. It is recommended to use it to anyone who wants to improve the work of the digestive system, cleanse the body of toxins and harmful substances, lose a few extra pounds. You can even find dietary nutrition systems, which are based on the use of only barley porridge. Another significant advantage is accessibility.
Barley - with proper cooking very tasty porridge. You can diversify the diet using a recipe such as barley porridge with meat, but not just cooked on the fire, but in potted and oven. In pots of porridge, and other dishes, are especially tasty. If you don't have pots, here's a recipe for you. pearl barley with meat.
|Meat||600 – 700 gr|
|Pearl barley||400 gr|
|Broth or water||1,5 liters|
|Vegetable oil||20 ml|
|Black pepper, dill, bay leaf||to taste|
1. Pearl barley should be soaked for 10 hours, or at least 3 hours. Thus, the cooking process will take less time. In addition, the croup will turn out more crumbly and saturated.
2. Fillet of meat should be cut into small pieces, sprinkle with spices, salt. Meat fillet can be used of any kind - chicken, pork, beef.
3. In a heated frying pan, fry the meat in small amounts of vegetable oil over medium heat until golden brown. Next, add chopped onion and fry the mixture to its light transparency.
4. Then add carrots. Previously, you need to rub it on a large grater or cut into small cubes. The dish is fried more 5-6 minutes.
5. In the next stage, combine the pearl barley with roasted meat and vegetables, fill the mixture with pots (a little more than half).
6. Fill the pots with water or broth, leaving the 1-2 cm to the top, so that the liquid does not overflow when it boils.
7. Add salt and spices (black and red pepper, basil, dill).
8. Carefully mix the contents and put a bay leaf on top, cover with lids.
9. Cooked pots are placed in an oven preheated to 190 degrees. After 30-35 minutes, when the liquid boils, reduce the temperature to 170 degrees.
Preparing barley in a pot for 1,5 hours. After this time the cooked dish can be served. If you like to cook in pots, here's a recipe for you buckwheat porridge in a pot in the oven.
Before serving, the dish is decorated with crushed fresh herbs. The perfect complement can be a variety of meat sauces, fresh and canned vegetables.
Peppermint how to cook without soaking it.