In order for a newborn baby to develop properly and actively, gain weight, it must be fully fed. In the first year of his life, the basis of the diet is the breast milk of his mother. As for the useful and unique properties of the composition of milk, it all depends on what and how often the nursing mother eats. In order for the female body to receive a sufficient amount of vitamins, useful and mineral substances, amino acids, natural products should prevail in the diet. It is very important that the products do not provoke allergies and violent reactions from the child’s body. The most important, valuable element of a woman’s nutrition is cereals, rich in fiber and beneficial substances. One of these valuable and unusually useful cereals is pearl barley. It must be able to cook properly.
Useful properties of porridge
Perlovka during breastfeeding is very useful not only for the mother, but also for the newborn child. So that feeding brings joy, and the breast was always filled with milk, you should follow a diet, follow the diet. During Guards, the diet of a woman is limited, but you should not eat one potato and lean meat. In order for the female body to recover quickly after labor, the diet must be varied, rich and balanced.
Many therapists, obstetricians assert that a nursing mother is obliged to eat barley. It is important to note that barley and oatmeal porridge is very important during this period, as they provide a full production of breast milk. In pearl barley there are a lot of useful elements that allow a woman to give birth to restore her own strength.
The problem of every woman after childbirth is loose skin in the abdomen, which brings discomfort and lack of self-confidence, its beauty and attractiveness. This once again upsets the newly-made mommy, which has a detrimental effect on the production of breast milk. Pearl barley - an excellent way out of this situation. It is able to make the skin elastic and taut, which is very important for women in labor.
It contains potassium, iodine, phosphorus and bromine, iron, copper, as well as vitamins E, B, A. Barley also contains lysine, which provides for the production of collagen. Due to this, wrinkles are smoothed, the skin becomes elastic, supple and smooth. It is important to note that the valuable mineral-vitamin complex of pearl barley provides a complete recovery of the whole organism, helps to restore all its functions.
When guv pearl barley is useful because it has a positive effect on the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. It qualitatively cleans it from toxins. If you cook a decoction of cereal, then you get a smart diuretic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory agent.
Another positive feature of porridge, which is important for women who have given birth - it helps to lose weight. During lactation, the weight leaves rather slowly, however, barley boiled on water effectively contributes to the loss of excess weight.
Features of preparation
Feeding a baby is a very important, responsible process. At this stage, a woman cannot eat everything she ate earlier, as there are many restrictions. As for barley porridge, it can be safely entered into the diet when the child is one month old. This is due to the fact that up to this point in the baby there are no necessary enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract that can cope with such a product.
In order not to cause discomfort to the baby, it is important to follow some useful rules:
- to cook porridge on water, without adding fats;
- for the first time you can eat no more than three tablespoons on an empty stomach until twelve o'clock in the afternoon;
- portion increases gradually to one hundred grams at a time, if the baby has no problems with digestion, there is no excessive gas formation;
- a week is allowed to eat up to two hundred grams of the product.
If you follow these rules, you can avoid an unpleasant reaction from the digestive system of the newborn.
1. First of all, you need to do the croup. It should be thoroughly rinsed with running water to get rid of dust, dirt.
2. Pearl barley is a croup that is cooked long enough; it needs to be presoaked. The best way to prepare porridge for gv is to pour the water for ten hours in the evening, and in the morning drain the remaining liquid and cook a tasty treat. You can also soak it in warm water for half an hour, then drain it and start cooking.
3. Groats must be poured into the pan. It is important to respect the proportion. For ½ cup of swollen grains, you must take 1,5 Art. water. Capacity send to the stove, making the maximum fire. After the liquid boils, reduce the heat to a minimum, continue to boil for fifty minutes.
4. If liquid remains, it must be drained. Add butter, let the porridge infuse.
5. Healthy, nourishing, nutritious and extremely tasty barley porridge is ready to eat.
Perlovka - an important part of the diet of lactating women. In order for the baby to grow active and strong, do not forget to eat right.