Pearl barley does not belong to the list of those cereals that are loved by absolutely everyone. However, this product is incredibly healthy. In addition to the rich chemical composition and unique properties, it should be noted his great help in the fight against extra pounds. This pod is actively used for weight loss. There is even a pearl barley diet with many positive reviews and excellent results. The only thing that needs to be done is to adhere to the correct technology of making barley so that it retains all its properties.
Benefits for weight loss
Many are interested in the question of how to prepare pearl barley for weight loss, what recipes should be used for this? Before you begin to study the many recipes, you should understand the benefits of this porridge.
Perlovka occupies a leading position among all the cereals, which are used in the tireless struggle with overweight. As for the glycemic index of this cereal, it is equal to 30 units, if barley porridge for weight loss is cooked without butter and on water. Such a mushroom quickly saturates the body and allows you to experience a feeling of satiety for a long time. Her, best of all, cook for breakfast, as it is nutritious, healthy and balanced.
It is very difficult to overestimate all the useful properties of barley. It is rich in the following microelements:
Barley contains the following vitamins: E, PP, B, A. In addition, it is rich in vegetable protein, which is very important for proper and healthy nutrition, especially for weight loss.
The main advantage of pearl barley is that it contains a valuable essential amino acid, namely lysine. This component performs two main functions: it very quickly nourishes the body, which is quite an important indicator in the period of diet therapy, and also stimulates the protein of “youth”, namely collagen. In simple words, pearl barley helps to lose weight and tighten the skin, making it more elastic and beautiful. In this case, there will be no sagging of the skin after those extra pounds have gone. That is why pearl barrels for weight loss - ideal.
It is important to note that pearl barley contains a lot of fiber that fills the stomach and significantly reduces appetite. It has a positive effect on the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, normalizes stool and facilitates the process of regular emptying. Pearl barley perfectly and deeply cleanses the body of toxins, toxins, fats, which is very important in the fight against obesity.
There are several barley options diets. As for the most rigorous method, then with its help you can lose weight by one kilogram per day. Given that barley does not burn fat, the diet uses other principles. First of all, there is a high-quality cleaning of the intestines, the body leaves an extra fluid, which is due to the diuretic effect. After that, the deposition of fat, namely, about one or two kilograms. Such a diet is designed for five days, not more, otherwise you will cause irreparable harm to your own health.
To achieve the desired result, you need to know how to cook porridge correctly. Considering that this type of cereal requires long preparation, it is soaked overnight. The proportion is as follows - 1: 5, namely, for one glass of pearl barley you will need five glasses of water. By morning, it will swell, slightly increase in size. Then it is poured with three glasses of water, boiled over low heat. After the water boils, boil the porridge for about thirty minutes. Then the pot is removed from heat, wrapped in a towel. Concerning slimming cereals, it can not be salted, add butter and sugar.
1. First you need to thoroughly wash the pearl barley, soak it in cold water. Leave for five to eight hours. It is advisable to cook such porridge for breakfast in order to satisfy hunger for half a day.
2. In the morning drain the remaining water, fold the cereal into a colander. Leave the barley in it for a while.
3. Take a pot or an aluminum pan, boil water.
4. When the water boils, add pearl barley and salt. However, if porridge is designed for weight loss, then it is better not to use salt!
5. Cook porridge for 45 minutes on low heat. When all the water has evaporated, taste it. If it seems damp, you can pour in ½ cup of hot water and sweat for about fifteen minutes under the lid closed.
6. In the finished dish, you can add prunes, raisins. To do this, they must first be washed in water.
7. Add some honey and dried fruits to the barley. It is important to note that prunes are an excellent means to speed up the metabolism. As for honey, it is the best alternative to sugar. It is often used for weight loss.
It is very simple to make porridge from pearl barley. It is enough to soak it in water for the night, and for breakfast to cook a healthy, satisfying and balanced dish. If you follow a gentle, not a strict diet, then in a month you can get rid of extra pounds of 5-7, clean the gastrointestinal tract and normalize the stool. This croup has many advantages, one of them is low cost and availability.