Oatmeal is the most optimal, tasty and healthy breakfast for adults and children. It can be cooked in milk, water, add honey, chocolate, fruits, berries, nuts. To cook a delicate, fragrant porridge, you need to find the right recipe.
Technology of preparation
If you do not know how to cook porridge from hercules flakes, you will help reliable step-by-step recipe. In the above recipe, each cooking stage is captured in the photo, so you can easily cook a delicious milk porridge using oatmeal (Nordik and others).
Before proceeding with the recipe, it is worth noting that oatmeal porridge is extremely beneficial for human health. Its composition contains fats, carbohydrates, as well as valuable protein compounds. The main advantage of porridge is that it has a low level of saturated fat, but a lot of useful fiber, which purifies the blood and fights cholesterol. Oats contain ascorbic and folic acid (useful for conception), as well as vitamin E, B1 and B2, B5, PP, A. Oatmeal (Hercules, Nordic, Myllyn Paras and others) contain many trace elements: copper, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus and manganese.
To cook the dish turned out delicious, follow the recipe and recommendations. For cooking, you can use any flakes. As for the Nordic, their caloric content is 370 calories per 100 grams of products. Storage time is no more than ten months. The taste is amazing. Nordik is an unusually healthy oatmeal that combines many advantages: quick cooking, great taste and goodness. It is important to note that the composition lacks a variety of dyes, preservatives, GMOs, as well as flavors.
|Fresh milk||250 milliliters|
|Oatmeal flakes||100 grams|
|Salt||a little pinch|
|Nuts, berries and fruits||for decoration|
1. Prepare the listed ingredients. Milk must be poured into a small saucepan, bring to a boil over low heat. It is advisable to constantly stir if there is a film and foam.
2. When the milk begins to boil, add a little salt and sugar, add a thin stream of flakes. Do not wash the oatmeal before cooking!
3. Cook the porridge on low heat for five to eight minutes, stirring constantly, so that nothing burns to the bottom of the pan. During cooking, oatmeal flakes actively absorb milk, increase in size and swell. As a result, porridge begins to thicken, becomes viscous.
4. When all the milk is absorbed, and the consistency of porridge will suit you, remove the porridge pan from the stove. Then cover it with a lid, leaving 5 minutes so that it is slightly sweaty and infused.
5. Oatmeal on a very simple and affordable recipe is ready. Serve in portions, add a little butter. If desired, you can decorate the dish with nuts, fruits and berries. It should be noted that oatmeal goes well with banana and apple.
Porridge cooked in a similar way, it turns out extremely tender, fragrant, nourishing and tasty. One plate of this delicacy for breakfast will provide you with good mood, energy, energy boost until the evening.
Interesting information about oatmeal
In order to cook oatmeal, you can use cereals, flour or flakes. If we consider all cereals, then this porridge is recognized as the most useful and nutritious. A distinctive feature of this delicacy is that it contains a high level of vegetable fat, namely, 6%, as well as vegetable proteins - about 16%.
Oatmeal contains special proteins, these include: Avenaline, Avenin. It has a huge amount of essential amino acids. For such a pock fast intake is inherent. Due to the large amount of starch, the porridge prepared on the basis of this cereal is obtained nutritious and nourishing.
Oatmeal is an excellent breakfast for those who watch their figure or want to lose weight. This is due to its low glycemic index. Despite this point, it perfectly nourishes and nourishes.
This porridge is extremely useful for children and adults. No wonder she is considered the best, useful and balanced breakfast.