About the benefits of oatmeal is known, probably, to all. Tasty porridge is prepared from this cereal, which has many properties, one of which is the burning of extra pounds. In addition, this dish is incredibly tasty, aromatic and nutritious.
Today we have a recipe for cooking classic sweet oatmeal on water. So, for cooking oatmeal in a slow cooker, we need:
|Oat flakes||60 grams|
|Salt||1 / 3 teaspoon|
The number of ingredients shown is for 3 servings. Oat grains do not need to be washed.
1. Lubricate the bottom of the container with butter so that the porridge does not burn. We pour oatmeal into the bowl of the apparatus. It is desirable that these be flakes of whole grains, and not instant cooking. Put a piece of butter in flakes (2 tablespoons).
2. Pour water. The mixture is thoroughly mixed so that the flakes are not crumpled with oil. Close the lid.
3. We set the timer to 10 minutes. As you can see in the photo, my MARTA has the function of multi-pairs, if there is none, you can do without it.
4. When our device emits a signal of readiness, open the lid. The picture should be about the same as in the photo.
5. Add sugar and mix everything thoroughly. The consistency may be slightly watery, but just such a porridge has the best taste. Put porridge on the plate. Now you can enjoy hearty, tasty and wholesome food. Before serving, garnish with sliced kiwi or other fruits.
Recipe given oatmeal will help you quickly and without hassle to prepare a healthy breakfast. This dish perfectly nourishes the body, improves immunity, as well as the overall tone of the body. Oatmeal contains many beneficial substances that have a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular and nervous system. This is the most common dietary dish. You can also make porridge semolina in a slow cooker.
Features of preparation
With a diet, oatmeal can be cooked in water, and not on milk. This dish will be low calorie. At the same time the taste of porridge will remain unsurpassed.
If desired, you can add various ingredients during the cooking process. So the pap will be more saturated and tasty.
If in the morning you do not have enough time to prepare breakfast, use the delayed start function, which is equipped with multicookers. This mode will allow you to make all the blanks for breakfast in the evening, and in the morning to get a hot meal by the right time without having to take part in cooking porridge.
I have two multicookers - MARTA and Randmond. In the Redmond multicooker, the soups are excellent. MARTA is more suitable for cooking cereals. Oatmeal in a slow cooker turns out delicious and without lumps. You can also cook porridge on milk in a slow cooker according to another recipe.
Cooked wheat porridge in a slow cooker recipe on water will be no less tasty.