Pumpkin porridge with oatmeal - a very easy to prepare and healthy dish for the body. Usually it is included in the diet for those who are on a diet, as well as for children. The easiest way to cook breakfast is to use flakes such as rolled oats.
You and your family do not like oatmeal? You can cook this dish according to special recipes, which include in the composition of various unusual ingredients. To taste even the most fastidious eaters, add bananas, apples, nuts, dried fruits and other ingredients to it. An excellent breakfast option is a pap with the addition of pumpkin. This vegetable is considered incredibly useful. About its medicinal properties knew a few centuries ago. The first mention of it dates back to around 5000 years ago.
Pumpkin has a particular benefit for people who have cardiovascular diseases, swelling, anemia or overweight. The benefits include a large amount of substances such as vitamins, proteins, fats and carbohydrates, including cellulose, glucose, minerals and trace elements. An orange pumpkin has five times more carotene than carrots. It should be borne in mind that there are some restrictions in the use of pumpkin. First of all, this applies to people suffering from diabetes, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, gastritis on the background of reduced secretion.
Hercules porridge has an enveloping effect, which has a beneficial effect on the state of the gastrointestinal tract. Cooking such porridge will not be difficult. The recipe presented below is distinguished by its simplicity and relatively low amount of time spent. In the process of cooking porridge, you can do other things - pumpkin oatmeal does not require close attention. So, we present to your attention the recipe for oatmeal (oatmeal) porridge with the addition of pumpkin (accompanied by a photo). We also recommend recipe for oatmeal on water.
|Oat groats||50 gr|
1. Wash the pumpkin, peel, pick seeds, cut into small cubes, fold into a small saucepan (I use a teflon-coated bucket).
2. Separately boil the water and pour it with a pumpkin. Simmer, covered with a lid, about 20 minutes (you can fill with cold water, but then simmer longer).
3. Stew the pumpkin to a state where all the water is evaporated, and then pour oatmeal on top.
4. Pour the prepared milk (you can warm it up in advance), add sugar and some salt, cover and simmer again. The cooking time is thirty minutes. Be sure to mix porridge, crushing pieces of pumpkin to the state of mashed potatoes.
5. After the time has elapsed, turn off the heat, put oil on the porridge, cover tightly and let it brew for about 10 minutes.
6. After that, thoroughly mix porridge and can be served on the table.
No less tasty is obtained rice porridge with pumpkin in milk recipe with photos and video.