Oatmeal is recognized as one of the most healthy and delicious cereals. That is why it is recommended to eat regularly for breakfast. If you cook it not just on the stove, but with the help of a wonderful kitchen appliance - a multicooker, then the taste and aroma will turn out much better. It is not necessary to cook the usual oatmeal, you can cook it with a bright, healthy and very tasty pumpkin. As a result, you will have an incredibly tasty and tender pap having light pumpkin-nutmeg flavor. This dish is ideal for those who watch their own food.
Technology of preparation
Oatmeal with pumpkin in a slow cooker is cooked quite simply and quickly, so you can safely serve the dish even for breakfast. For cooking can be used multicooker any company. The most popular among modern housewives are the following brands: Vitek, Panasonic, Moulinex and Polaris, Phillips, Redmond and Scarlet.
Pumpkin porridge with oatmeal or cereal is a great idea for a healthy, balanced breakfast. The advantage of the recipe is that you need a minimum of time and ingredients. Get acquainted with the technology of cooking tasty and delicate porridge.
|fresh Milk||1 glass|
|Oatmeal flakes||about 60 gram|
|Pumpkin ripe, sweet||not less than 150 grams|
|Salt||1 / 3 h. Spoons|
1. To get started, learn the recipe and prepare the ingredients you need to prepare a healthy dish. Take care of the selection of oatmeal, as the finished result depends on its quality. If you prefer to cook quick-cooking cereal, then first of all start cooking pumpkin. To this end, you need to wash the root, clean, cut into small cubes, cubes. Then it is necessary to lubricate the capacity of the multicooker using softened butter. Send pumpkin to the slow cooker and stew for fifteen minutes. If you use long-lasting oatmeal, the quenching process can be omitted.
2. The next step is to pour milk into the buttered container of the device, preferably pasteurized.
3. To oatmeal turned out less calorie, milk must be diluted with filtered water. If you stick to a diet and want to lose weight, then it is better to completely replace milk with water.
4. Then pour the flakes in the bowl of the slow cooker.
5. Next, send it to the prepared pumpkin. If you use a frozen pumpkin, you must defrost it. This product is enough 5 minutes to reach full readiness.
6. Do not forget to add salt and sugar, and then mix the contents of the multicooker using a wooden spatula.
7. Close the lid of the kitchen appliance, select the appropriate cooking mode. Ideal "porridge", "Rice", as well as "Milk porridge." If you use oatmeal flakes that are boiled soft and the pumpkin is stewed or frozen, then the cooking time for a healthy dish will be about five minutes. As for long-lasting oatmeal, it will take about fifteen to twenty minutes.
8. In the process of cooking it is undesirable to open the lid of the kitchen appliance, this will bring down the temperature level, which will prolong the cooking time. When the characteristic beep sounds, do not rush to open the lid, you should wait about fifteen minutes so that the flakes can steam and absorb the whole pumpkin flavor.
Cooking oatmeal with pumpkin using a multicooker is easier than ever. You need to prepare the ingredients indicated in the recipe, load them into the appliance and set the cooking mode. Healthy breakfast is ready. Enjoy your meal!