Cooking one serving of tasty porridge.
|Oat flakes||3 tablespoons|
1. Measure out the right amount of water, pour into the pot and put on medium heat. To reduce the calorie content of the dish, you can cook this porridge only on water, without using milk. You can also use skimmed milk or a low-fat product (up to 1%).
2. Measure out the specified amount of milk and pour into a pot of water. Bring to a boil over medium heat and make sure that the milk does not run away. When the mixture begins to boil, reduce the fire to a minimum.
3. Then pour into the porridge the right amount of oatmeal and mix. Cook porridge over low heat, stirring from time to time, so that the porridge is not burnt. Duration of cooking depends on the type of flakes, so we look at the exact time of cooking on the packaging from under the flakes. As a rule, for fast-cooking oatmeal the cooking time is 3-5 minutes, for large flakes such as "oat-flakes" - 10-15 minutes.
4. Add sugar to your taste. During the diet, sugar should be discarded. Instead, it is better to add fruits or berries to the finished porridge. To taste the porridge was more vivid and rich, it should be a little salt.
5. If for cooking you use loose bran, then preliminary preparation is not required. If the bran is molded (in the form of granules or loaves), then they must be thoroughly crushed in a coffee grinder.
6. Crushed bran is added to the pan after the oatmeal and mixed.
7. When the porridge is ready, turn off the fire and cover the pot for another 10-15 minutes. Arrange the porridge in plates, add a small piece of butter and berries.