Traditionally, many breakfasts of different countries and nations include milk oatmeal.
Its benefit lies in the content of complex carbohydrates, trace elements and vitamins. If you eat oatmeal regularly, you can enrich the body with vitamins, fiber and various useful substances. This breakfast is excellent charges with vivacity and energy for the whole day. Below we will tell you how many calories are contained in porridge with milk.
Oatmeal porridge has another advantage - a low glycemic index. This characteristic shows that you should not worry about sugar and its sudden changes in the blood. Also tasty oatmeal with milk significantly reduces the level of harmful cholesterol, assists in the natural cleansing of the stomach.
The method of cooking porridge is very simple, as well as a set of ingredients:
|Oat flakes||60 grams|
|Salt||1 / 3 teaspoon|
The recipe for making delicious oatmeal with milk with detailed instructions and photos of the cooking process:
1. Pour the medium-sized milk into the saucepan.
2. Bring the milk to a boil, add a bowl of cereal, stirring the milk all the time. Do not allow future porridge sticking to the bottom of the pan.
3. Add sugar and salt. It is necessary to boil oatmeal on medium or low heat, without ceasing to stir.
4. The cooking time is from 10 minutes (for flakes like oat-flakes) to 30 minutes (when using whole grains) from the moment of boiling.
5. As soon as the porridge is ready (you can determine the density yourself, reducing or increasing the cooking time of the porridge - from slightly liquid to completely tight), you must put in it the butter, cut into large pieces, cover and remove from the stove.
6. It is necessary to give oatmeal about 10 minutes to infuse. After that, mix with melted butter. If you want, you can put fruits, nuts or honey in the porridge. Serve porridge must be hot.
Using the recipe, which is described here, you can cook really tasty oatmeal in milk for a short period of time. Calorie content of the finished product - 102 kcal per 100 grams.
In a simpler version in the preparation of porridge used oatmeal type "oat-flakes". If your goal is to make healthy porridge full of vitamins and minerals, it is better to use whole grains, spending more time and effort.
See also how to cook peas in a pot without soaking.