Oatmeal is a very healthy, nourishing, balanced porridge, which must be present in the human diet. Especially it is useful to eat in the morning for breakfast, as it is a great and best alternative to harmful sandwiches with sausage. It is important to remember that oatmeal is needed by every growing organism. That is why, if your child refuses to oatmeal, you need to find the right approach. Want your child to eat oatmeal every morning and ask for a supplement? Then take note of the recipe, which suggests cooking healthy porridge with banana in caramel. Thanks to this dish, your baby will grow up strong, healthy and strong. In addition, oatmeal normalizes digestion and improves brain activity, so it will also be smart, resourceful and nimble.
Features of cooking healthy breakfast
Oatmeal with fruit is the best option for those who do not like simple, regular and "empty" oatmeal. Recipes for cooking fruit porridge are very diverse. You can cook it with banana, apple, pear, strawberry and raspberry, blueberry, raisin, dried apricot and even prune. As for oatmeal with fruit, it is very easy to cook. To do this, you will need a step-by-step recipe, a minimum amount of ingredients and a little time in the morning.
Oatmeal porridge with banana is extremely useful and necessary for the body of a child, an adult. The recipe for using this fruit can be considered the best. This is due to the fact that a banana has a large amount of fiber and protein, magnesium, starch, potassium, provitamin A, as well as vitamins E, PP, B2. If you're hungry, you can easily eat one medium banana to satisfy your hunger for a long time. Scientists were able to prove that it is useful in pathologies of the liver and kidneys, it is excellent for the treatment of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer. It is important to note that bananas are allowed even with diabetes.
According to American researchers, a banana helps strengthen and restore the activity of the nervous system. In addition, it has a beneficial effect on the skin. Doctors say if you eat a banana every day, you can prevent a heart attack. Oatmeal with banana goes well with cottage cheese, as well as other ingredients. The recipes are very diverse, so you can make porridge with apple and pear, plum, mango.
|Oatmeal flakes||about 60 gram|
From the specified list of ingredients, you can prepare two servings of oatmeal with banana. Cooking time will be twenty-five minutes.
1. Pour water into the pot and boil. After that, pour flakes into it. At this stage, you should add a little salted porridge and add about one teaspoon of sugar. You can not put sugar, and after cooking, add a little natural honey. Such porridge will turn out not just healthier, but also tastier.
2. Cook porridge over low heat until cooked. Pay attention to the type of flakes that you use, since the duration of cooking directly depends on it. Do not forget to stir the dish periodically, otherwise it will burn and strongly stick to the bottom of the saucepan.
3. At this time, you can do the preparation of a banana. First, peel it, then cut it into small cubes of the same size.
4. Warm the pan on the stove, melt in it twenty grams of butter. After that, add two tablespoons of sugar and dissolve it.
5. Constantly stir the sugar and butter for three minutes. It is very important that the sugar is completely dissolved. This will make this caramel.
6. Do not stop stirring, gently pour one hundred milliliters of cream. At this stage, the caramel may become thicker as the temperature drops.
7. Keep the pan on the stove until the mixture has a uniform consistency. After that add the prepared bananas.
8. Continue to fry bananas on medium heat for two minutes. They should be soft.
9. Ready oatmeal shift in the plates. Top with caramelized bananas. It will turn out very tasty. If desired, mix the gruel with fruit, the taste will be unsurpassed.
The process of cooking this dish is simple. Oatmeal with banana is a great idea for a balanced, satisfying and tasty breakfast, which will appeal not only to adults, but also to the most capricious and fastidious kids.