Oatmeal is a very useful and valuable cereal, which is great for a daily breakfast. It can be prepared for a variety of recipes: simple, complex, original, extravagant. On request, various fruits and berries, nuts, dried fruits, jam and honey are added to the finished oatmeal. You can boil it in milk, water and even broth.
If cooked in water, oatmeal will be fresh enough, but low-calorie. Milk porridge turns out much tastier, softer and more appetizing. To avoid excessive calories, you can cook oatmeal in milk, diluted with water. At the same time it is necessary to observe the proportion 1: 1. The result is a delicious, nutritious and balanced breakfast dish.
Technology of preparation
Everyone knows that the oatmeal with milk is very tasty, but high in calories. If it bothers you, then you can safely cook it in milk and water, it will turn out tastier and more tender. This is an unusually healthy, tasty, nutritious and rich breakfast. Thanks to the step-by-step recipe with photos you can cook this dish without any problems. It is important to note that oatmeal on milk and water is excellent even in a slow cooker, so do not forget about such a useful kitchen appliance.
Oatmeal on water and milk must be present in the daily diet. This product has a high amount of fiber. Due to this, it is able to charge you with a huge portion of strength, energy, significantly increase productivity and ensure a good mood and well-being from morning to evening.
To make two servings you will need:
|Oatmeal flakes||½ cup|
|Ripe pear||1 thing|
|Cinnamon powder||1 teaspoon|
1. First of all, prepare all the necessary ingredients so that they are on hand. From the specified list of ingredients should make two medium portions of healthy oatmeal. Mix ½ cup water and milk. Pour them into a saucepan or ladle, send to bask on the stove.
2. Measure out the right amount of oatmeal, add to boiling milk. At this stage, you can put the butter, then bring to a boil again.
3. After that, you can make the fire a minimum, simmer for seven minutes, stirring occasionally. This is done to ensure that the oatmeal is not burnt.
4. While the porridge is cooked, you can prepare a very tasty pear in the appropriate syrup. It is necessary to cut into small cubes. Send the pan to the stove and heat, fry the chopped pear for two minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Then add 3 tablespoons of sugar, cinnamon powder and one hundred milliliters of warm water. Stir thoroughly, simmer on minimum heat for five to seven minutes, stirring. It is important that the sugar syrup thickens.
6. Delicious, tender, healthy oatmeal on milk and water is ready. Serve porridge portions, garnished with stewed pear in sugar syrup on top. The dish turns out very fragrant, original and melting in the mouth.
The benefits and harm of oatmeal
Oats are the leader among cereals by the content of vitamins, valuable amino acids (methionine, lysine). These are powerful storehouses with energy that contribute to the rapid and high-quality assimilation of vitamins and minerals.
It is important to note that in Tibetan medicine, croup is used instead of the drug, as it is famous for its healing properties. Oats can be eaten during the exacerbation of the pathologies of the digestive system. On its basis, make healing gadgets and baths that help with diathesis, eczema and scrofula. In addition, oatmeal is the best tool in the field of cosmetology, so they are widely used for the manufacture of masks, scrubs at home.
Despite the amazing healing properties of oatmeal, if you eat it too often, you can harm your own body. The fact is that it contains a lot of phytic acid. In turn, it interferes with the full exchange of calcium, therefore it washes it out of the bones. Oatmeal abuse can trigger osteoporosis. This type of treat is contraindicated for people who are allergic to gluten.
Cook porridge with milk and water is quite simple. The proposed step-by-step recipe perfectly helps to cope with this task. Despite the benefits and valuable properties of oats, it is forbidden to eat porridge too often.