A plate of oatmeal with butter is a classic English breakfast. Someone loves her, someone indifferent to her, but no one will be able to challenge the benefits of oatmeal. Oatmeal is an inexhaustible source of minerals, amino acids, nutrients, trace elements, vitamins.
Kashka for breakfast is the best solution. The most popular are Hercules and oatmeal. They have a beneficial effect on the immune system, mental and physical activity, the state of the body. Most people think that this is the same thing. Very often, oatmeal is equivalent to porridge, however, it is a completely different nutritious foods. You can also cook porridge on milk without the use of multicooker.
What is oatmeal and rolled oats? What is the difference between these products? Porridge (cereal) - a grain that resembles rice. It will take 40 minutes to make it. Hercules porridge (flakes) is the marketing name for flakes. They are made from oats, but they have a different cooking technology. The seed is cleaned, steamed, flattened. It will take 5 minutes to prepare.
Many people give preference to Hercules gruel, as it prepares faster. You will be presented with a recipe milk oatmealcooked in a slow cooker. Porridge cooked in a similar way is the most useful not only for children, but also for adults. Under the proposed recipe, any novice hostess will be able to cook thanks to a detailed description of the actions and photos. Оevery porridge on milk in a slow cooker does not require much time, effort and hassle on cooking.
|Oat flakes||60 grams|
|Salt||1 / 3 teaspoon|
1. To begin with, grease the bottom and sides of the multicooker bowl with butter. After that, sift the oatmeal through a fine sieve. Pour into a multicooker container.
2. Bring the milk to a boil. It must be fresh. It is preferable to use a home product. Then pour into the bowl. Stir.
3. Add a piece of butter, vanilla, sugar and salt.
4. Take a spoon and stir thoroughly. Oil and sugar should be completely dissolved.
5. Close the multicooker lid. Set Milk Porridge to 25 minutes. After the beep, stir the gruel. It should be liquid, but very tasty and appetizing.
6. Arrange the oatmeal on plates. Serve at the table. Optionally, you can enrich it with honey, cinnamon, jam, banana or apple.
Cooking oatmeal with the help of a multicooker is a real pleasure, especially when you have an excellent recipe with detailed photos on hand. Prepare this dish, and your household will be full and healthy.
Few will argue about the benefits of oatmeal. This porridge has a number of amazing properties:
- Oatmeal on milk, cooked in a slow cooker, is rich in vitamins: A, E, K, PP, B1, B2, B6. It is saturated with minerals: iodine, fluorine, iron, calcium, magnesium, nickel, phosphorus. Contains fiber, protein compounds, carbohydrates, fats. It also contains organic acids: oxalic, erucic, nicotinic and others.
- Normalizes the gastrointestinal tract, relieves constipation, colic, bloating, indigestion. It has a cleansing effect on the human body. Removes toxins, slags, fats, water.
- Strengthens bones, hair, nail plate. Improves complexion, skin condition.
- Increases immunity, helps to fight colds and viral diseases.
- For those who want to lose weight, oatmeal must be boiled on the water, drink broth hips.
- Eliminates cholesterol plaques, improves blood circulation. Normalizes the cardiovascular system.
- It helps fight insomnia, depression, depression, strengthens the nervous system.
Despite the fact that the famous oatmeal has so many useful, healing properties, in some cases it can harm the body.
- Contraindicated in the use of food for people with celiac disease.
- Abuse leads to bone deformities, osteoporosis, as vitamin D is washed out.
- Individual intolerance to the product, an allergic reaction.
You'll love it even more. pumpkin porridge with rice and milk in a slow cooker.