Oatmeal extremely useful, fortified, aromatic and tasty. This dish can be used not only for breakfast, but also for lunch and dinner. Preparing it correctly, using a proven step-by-step recipe, you can make a dish that will appeal to even the pickiest eater. This balanced dish is especially tasty if you add various additives to it: fruits, berries, nuts, cranberries, bananas, apples, raspberries, strawberries and pears. Most people are used to cooking oatmeal with milk. You can also cook a healthy treat on the water. In this case, the dish will turn out much more useful, and the caloric content will decrease several times. Oatmeal, boiled in water, great for therapeutic, diet food, you can use it to lose extra pounds.
How to choose oatmeal
Rice, semolina, millet and corn porridge cooked in milk are a great idea to start a hard working day. As for oatmeal on the water, this is an incredibly healthy, tasty, nutritious classic breakfast. To properly cook the dish, it is important to understand the technology. cooking and oatmeal variety. The choice of flakes is an important step, so you should become familiar with all the subtleties and nuances.
The proposed gruel is considered one of the most beneficial to human health, so you should enter it into the diet. It is obtained from whole oats (Hercules), namely - a natural product, which allows you to save maximum nutrients and vitamins. As for the duration of cooking, it cooks longer than crushed varieties (Extra).
Oatmeal "extra" has a special processing flakes. The “3” shown on the package indicates that these are the smallest flakes. They are great for young children, for people with a sick GI tract. It is important to note that this product undergoes steam treatment. That is why they do not need to be boiled, it is enough to pour boiling water, milk on 2-3 minutes.
As for the oatmeal with the number "2", it is also thin. It is made from cereals. To cook porridge from such oatmeal, you need 10 minutes of cooking. The most useful is oatmeal with the number "1", it contains a large amount of carbohydrates. The flakes are made from whole grains, so their structure is quite dense. To make porridge from them tender and soft, it will take about twenty minutes. However, it turns out much more useful, more nutritious than the rest. Hercules is a separate type of cereal, it has the thickest flakes, so you need to cook them longer. Of course, the benefits will be slightly more than from other species.
Features of preparation
Oatmeal is a unique dish that can be prepared in various ways. Currently, there are so many recipes, each of which strives to stand out among the rest, to surprise the consumer. Most people prefer to eat and cook porridge with milk. Why not boil it in water by adding condensed milk and berries. In appearance, texture, porridge will resemble very thick yogurt. Even children will eat this dish for both cheeks.
|Oatmeal Flakes||5 tablespoons|
|Milk||1 / 3 cups|
|Frozen Cherry||2 tablespoons|
|Condensed milk||add to taste|
Phased cooking oatmeal with photos:
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe. First, take a clean saucepan, pour into it two cups of water.
2. To make the pap more tender, dilute the water with a small amount of milk. In addition, milk provides stickiness dishes, so without him in this recipe is indispensable.
3. Salt lightly. Send the tank to the stove for maximum fire. You should not wait until the boiling process begins. At the time of heating, you can alternately pour the necessary ingredients. The first step is to add oatmeal, and then frozen cherries. Cherry will give a slight acidity to the finished dish, so the result will be very original.
4. Stir everything up. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and boil for five minutes. Do not forget to stir periodically, so that the porridge does not burn to the bottom.
5. When the dish reaches the desired condition, it should be set aside. Cover the pot with a lid, leave it for seven minutes. At first, it will seem to you that it is too liquid, do not worry. Porridge will stand a little and take the desired, viscous consistency.
6. The result is an oatmeal of an attractive pink hue. Serve portions, adding a little butter and condensed milk.
Preparing such porridge is easy, just use the suggested recipe and follow all the recommendations.
In addition to the beneficial properties among the advantages of porridge should be noted its quick and easy cooking. Some countries have introduced the dish into the basis of the daily diet. Special attention deserves Scotland, where oatmeal is considered a national dish. About eighty percent of all national dishes are prepared with her direct participation. Interestingly, until the eighteenth century, the inhabitants of the country did not eat white bread, because they baked it from bran.
Scottish oatmeal is prepared in a special way. In the recipe should not be salt, as it prevents the proper opening of the taste of the product. According to the traditional method of preparation, you do not need to add sugar, milk, butter. The dish is cooked on the water for thirty minutes, for this purpose, whole or crushed grains are used. You can not take cereal.
Cook porridge should be only on low heat, stirring occasionally. This will make it appear soft, soft nutty flavor. It is important to note that when you add butter and sugar, this note is lost. However, during the meal you can add a little salt, cream to the plate. The finished dish turns out very thick, so it is cut into pieces.
Cook porridge on the water is quite simple. If you want to lose those extra pounds, strengthen your immune system, clean your own body with high quality, then the proposed recipe is perfect for you. Porridge oatmeal on the water - the best start of the day.