Oatmeal is a classic and very healthy breakfast option. It can be cooked in milk, water, broth, it turns out tasty and tender. Aromatic nutritious porridge - a great choice during lactation. This dish has a positive effect on the amount of milk, and also enriches it with useful substances.
The benefits of oatmeal during lactation
If during GW you indulge yourself regularly with oatmeal, the volume of milk will increase. Breastfed oatmeal is extremely useful, it should be part of a woman's daily diet! In addition, porridge is a rich source of iron, which is important in the fight against anemia. This pathology can provoke a reduction in the amount of breast milk.
Oatmeal is cooked quickly and easily. It can be poured boiling water, leave for a while, and then have breakfast. As for the norms of this dish during lactation, then the nursing mother should eat one plate of hot cereal daily. The only contraindication is individual intolerance. Also, you can not use this product for celiac disease.
Oatmeal is a valuable storehouse of vitamins, minerals, minerals that are so necessary during breastfeeding.
In the composition of oatmeal there are such valuable components:
- folic acid;
- ascorbic and pantothenic acid;
- vitamins E, A, K, B;
- calcium, nickel, sulfur and potassium, copper;
- iron, magnesium, fluorine, phosphorus, and also manganese.
All of these substances are extremely important not only for a nursing woman, but also for a newborn child.
Porridge can be cooked not only for breakfast, but also for lunch and dinner. Thanks to the slow carbohydrates contained in oatmeal, you will feel satiety for a long time. Oatmeal, boiled on the water, will help you regain its former shape, restore and correct the figure that has changed after pregnancy. If you regularly eat this dish, extra kilograms will go away, the body will be cleansed of toxins and toxins.
Croup contains a large amount of fiber. In turn, it improves the activity of the gastrointestinal tract, normalizes stool and prevents various disorders. You can prevent the development of gastritis, peptic ulcer disease, if you regularly eat oatmeal. A distinctive feature of the cereal is that it has a lot of antioxidants that fight depression and stress.
Technology of preparation
To make porridge tender, tasty and nutritious, you need to use a proven recipe. If desired, it can be cooked with apple, dried apricots and other additional ingredients.
|Dried||about 100 gram|
1. In order to keep porridge in its composition a greater amount of vitamins, minerals, it is necessary to properly prepare it. First prepare all the products. Wash the flakes in warm water.
2. Pour water and milk into a saucepan. It is important that there be more water. This is due to the fact that during lactation it is impossible to eat the products that can provoke allergies in the newborn.
3. Then you need to pour a certain amount of flakes and stir. Then bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to low, add sugar and salt. Leave to boil for seven minutes. At this time, you can do the preparation of dried apricots.
5. Before using it is washed in warm water, then cut into small pieces. To decorate the finished porridge, you can leave less than half the specified amount.
6. After seven minutes, add the chopped dried apricots into the oatmeal, leave for another two minutes.
7. Oatmeal ready. Decorate it with remaining dried apricots before serving.
Oatmeal is an integral part of the diet of nursing women. In addition to useful properties, it is able to increase the amount of milk, which will provide good nutrition for babies.