Oatmeal or oatmeal porridge is considered one of the most useful, so it is recommended to eat it daily for breakfast. The advantage of Hercules is that porridge cooks fast enough, it always turns out tasty and nutritious. If it is cooked in a slow cooker, it will turn out to be unusually gentle, airy, pleasant to the taste, and most importantly - very useful. This porridge is a little reminiscent of the oatmeal, which you ate in childhood. Using the proposed step-by-step recipe, you will prepare not just a healthy and balanced breakfast, but a real dessert. However, to make hercules tasty, you should follow some rules and know a few secrets.
Recommendations and useful information
Hercules porridge in a slow cooker is an ideal dish for those who try to eat right and watch their own figure. Hercules porridge is tender and tasty, if everything is done correctly. Cooked in a double boiler, a pot cooker saves much more nutrients than cooked on the stove.
Cooking recipes are so diverse that it is very difficult to choose the right one. If you have a slow cooker (Redmond, Polaris, Panasonic, Scarlet, Philips and others), then cooking a healthy breakfast becomes a real pleasure. Many recipes propose to cook hercules not on water, but on milk, so the dish turns out to be much tastier and more tender. In addition to the standard oatmeal, you can cook pumpkin porridge, with different berries, fruits and nuts, as well as dried fruits. Such a porridge with pumpkin in a multicooker is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, micro and macro elements.
When cooking porridge in a multicooker, it is necessary to lubricate the bowl of the device with vegetable or butter. As for the cooking temperature, it is set automatically. The choice of mode depends on which model of kitchen appliance you use. For example, milk porridge in Redmond, Scarlet and Phillips, Polaris, and Panasonic, cooked on such modes as:
- "Milk porridge";
Hercules porridge on the water in the slow cooker can turn out to be no less tender, tasty and crumbly. It is important to note that its caloric content allows you to enter the dish in the diet. It is great for holding fasting days. Hercules porridge in a slow cooker with milk is allowed for children from an early age. Given that babies should eat more liquid foods, you can increase the amount of water and milk used. As for such additives as salt, sugar or honey, they are put in accordance with their taste preferences.
In the finished oatmeal, you can add yogurt, kefir, honey, butter, as well as chocolate and jam. If the oat-flakes are not sweet, then you get a gorgeous side dish for meat, fish, stewed vegetables.
Technology of preparation
Hercules porridge is considered a variety of oat flakes most coarse. Hercules is subjected to minimal processing, which allows you to save most of the vitamins, nutrients. If you cook this type of oatmeal in a pan, the cooking time is at least twenty-five minutes. As regards the use of the multicooker for cooking, the process is slightly accelerated, and the taste and aroma are amazing.
The recipe for porridge in a multicooker is unusually simple, affordable and budget. To make oatmeal easy, delicate and airy, you need to know the main secrets of its preparation:
- the use of high-quality flakes;
- good recipe;
- respect for proportions;
- duration and method of preparation.
|Filtered water||1 glass|
1. The first thing that needs to be done is to pour pasteurized milk into a multicooker container, and also not to forget about filtered water. If you are not a fan of milk and milk porridges, you can safely cook oat-flakes in water. The important condition is to follow a strict proportion, namely 1: 2 (croup and liquid).
2. After that you can add salt, sugar and flakes, then mix thoroughly with a spatula. Many argue that it is imperative to lubricate the bowl of the device with oil so that the milk does not run away. However, as practice shows, nothing like this will happen if you do not use this advice.
3. Plug the multicooker into the outlet, close the lid, set the mode “Porridge”. In many multicookers, the cooking time for “Kashi” is twenty to thirty minutes, but it all depends on the model of the kitchen appliance. To make hercules cooked, fifteen minutes is enough. It is forbidden to open the lid, stir the gruel in the cooking process, otherwise you will lose the temperature.
4. Healthy, tender, nutritious and extremely tasty hercules are ready. Serve in portions, pre-decorated with fruits and berries. Porridge with banana and apple slices is very tasty, this delicacy is much more nutritious and pleasant to taste. After breakfast this dish, you will be full for a long time.
Oatmeal - very healthy, balanced and tasty breakfast. There are many recipes for its preparation, but it is important to choose one that can please your tastes and preferences.