Oatmeal is considered the most useful and delicious breakfast that you can cook. Women who eat right, watch their figure, prepare oat-flakes not in milk, but in water. It is important to note that they are doing everything right. Such oatmeal is also great for people with overweight, diabetes and lactose intolerance. Porridge cooked in this way is also recommended for people suffering from pathologies of the digestive tract.
Specialties and valuable tips
You do not know how to cook porridge on the water? Before reading the recipe, you should understand what the benefits and harm of cereal are, how many calories are in boiled oatmeal. If desired, you can mix water and milk in equal proportions to make the dish more tender. So that oatmeal porridge on the water does not turn out fresh, the following components are added to it:
- honey (instead of sugar);
- berries, fruits: apples and bananas, oranges, pears, blueberries and raspberries;
- different nuts: hazelnuts, almonds and peanuts, cashews, walnuts;
- spices: cinnamon, vanilla, ginger;
- chocolate chips;
- dried fruits: prunes, dried apricots, raisins, figs, dates.
First of all, you need to choose the right oatmeal. To do this, carefully examine the packaging. This is necessary in order to understand how much to cook oatmeal porridge. If you use quick-cooking flakes, then you can cook porridge in just two minutes. As for ordinary flakes, then cook them for about eight minutes. There is a Hercules who does not need cooking, it is enough to pour boiling water on it. However, this type of cereal is less useful - a lot of nutrients and vitamins go in the process of processing flakes.
100 grams of the finished dish contains 91 calories. If you cook on water, the dish turns out not just dietary and healthy, but also healing. It can be eaten in case of obesity, with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- if you decide to cook flakes that need to be boiled with boiling water, then after boiling, immediately remove the pan from the stove. It is advisable to pour water into hercules, and not vice versa;
- Considering the fact that oatmeal thickens quickly, if you plan to make breakfast in the evening, it is recommended to reduce the amount of cereal on 1 / 3. Thus, you will be able to avoid excessive thickness of the dish;
- do not stir porridge in the cooking process too often.
Adhering to these recommendations and a good recipe, you can easily cook a delicious, healthy cereal for breakfast.
|Oatmeal flakes||6 Art. spoons|
|Natural honey||1 Art. a spoon|
1. Prepare all the ingredients according to the recipe. Flakes should be poured into a bowl.
2. Rinse the raisins under warm running water. For this, use a fine sieve.
3. Next, you need to pour the oatmeal with warm water. It is important that the liquid covered the flakes and a half to two centimeters. At the same stage, add the washed raisins. Dried apricots and prunes are perfectly combined with such porridge, as well as useful dates. The dish is obtained fortified, tasty and very fragrant.
4. Put the pot on the stove. Bring the flakes to a boil, then reduce the heat to low. Boil the gruel for four minutes, then remove the pan from the stove. Cover the pan with a lid, let the porridge infuse for a few minutes.
5. Then serve the dish in a la carte plates, after adding a little butter. Despite the fact that oatmeal is cooked in water, it turns out to be tender and very tasty.
6. From above it is necessary to pour over porridge with a spoon of liquid honey, this is an excellent and useful alternative to sugar.
7. You can serve oatmeal to the table. This dish will appeal to all your household. If you decorate the dish with pieces of fruit, it will become bright, attractive and appetizing.
The recipe for Hercules is extremely simple. The benefits of this breakfast is indisputable, because thanks to one portion in the morning you can feel energetic throughout the day. In addition, your digestive tract will work like a clock. If you have problems with excess weight, then oatmeal, boiled in water, will help you to say goodbye to him.