Casserole made from semolina and cottage cheese is a fantastically tasty and healthy delicacy. There is a huge variety of recipes for its preparation, which are distinguished by simplicity, ease and its highlight. If you pick the perfect recipe, take quality ingredients, then you get a juicy, fragrant, tasty and amazingly delicate dessert. This treat will appeal to absolutely everyone who tries it. Curd-semolina casserole will be appreciated even by those who do not like semolina or cottage cheese. The most important thing is to find a proven and successful recipe to create a culinary masterpiece.
Semolina casserole is a great option for a full, healthy, balanced breakfast or snack. Such a dish will add you strength, energy, health, vigor and harmony. Curd dessert will be a favorite in the diet of any child.
To prepare you need the following ingredients:
|Vanilla||at the tip of the knife|
|Fresh fruits, berries, jam||for decoration|
The preparation time for all the necessary products is ten minutes. The duration of the preparation of a healthy and balanced dessert is ninety minutes. The number of servings is about four.
Step by step preparation with detailed photos:
1) The first step is to carefully prepare all the necessary ingredients for a recipe. Take the cottage cheese, measure the required amount of milk, flour, sugar, semolina and put everything in plates. Do not forget to take a fresh chicken egg.
2) Next, proceed to cooking semolina, make sure that during the cooking process did not form lumps. Take a saucepan and put it on the stove, then pour in three hundred milliliters of homemade milk. Bring to a boil. Next, take semolina and pour in a thin stream, stirring constantly, in a boiling liquid. Add a spoonful of sugar. Boil until the porridge becomes thick.
3) Take a convenient pot or bowl. Put the cottage cheese, the remaining sugar in it and hammer in the egg, carefully rub it.
4) In the resulting cheese mixture, add vanilla, as well as the cooled semolina.
5) Stir all. It is advisable to use the tolkushku with which they make potato or pea mash. So you can give the dessert a more delicate texture. Take the form for baking. Grease it with butter and sprinkle with flour.
6) Then take the prepared mixture, put it in a mold and give a beautiful appearance.
7) Heat the oven to two hundred degrees. Bake the treat for sixty minutes at a temperature of 190-200 degrees.
8) Take it out of the molds, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
9) Serve in portions. A great addition will be a cup of hot tea, coffee, cocoa or a glass of milk. Serve jam, sour cream, baked chocolate to add additional colors and improve the taste of the dessert.
To prepare a tasty casserole (more here) it is necessary to adhere to some secrets and culinary tricks, namely:
- Want to feel grains of cottage cheese? Then do not use a sieve or meat grinder to grind it, just mash it with a fork.
- To make the dessert more airy and light, you need to use a sieve or a mixer to thoroughly grind the dairy product.
- An important feature: use semolina instead of wheat flour to get a delicate and lush dish.
- To prevent the dessert from burning during baking, sprinkle with dry semolina on the mold.
Use the proposed recipe and prepare a healthy dessert!