The semolina is a dairy dish that is notable for not only its delicate texture and pleasant taste, but also its beneficial properties. It is saturated with mineral substances - titanium, calcium and zinc, iron. As for vitamins, then in semolina porridge contains the following: E, PP, B6. A distinctive feature of semolina - nutritional value, benefits for children, adult body. However, despite its unique composition, beneficial properties, nutritionists and doctors do not recommend eating it during lactation. This is explained by the fact that it contains some trace elements that will be harmful to the infant. These include starch, gluten, phytin. If you decide to cook it at the time of breastfeeding, you should follow some rules.
Is it possible in the period GW
Breastfeeding manka could be a chic dish, a true salvation for young moms. The dish has many advantages: tasty, nutritious, healthy, satisfying, and also cooks very quickly. Munk could significantly embellish a simple, poor diet, especially in the first months after birth. Such a milk porridge is able to replenish large reserves of energy for a long time. Despite all the positive aspects, pediatricians in one voice claim that semolina porridge during breastfeeding is undesirable. What is the reason for the ban?
In order to answer this question, it is necessary to understand the composition, properties of the product. It is important to remember that dairy products are an essential part of the diet of a young mother, as there is a lot of calcium in her, which plays a significant role during growth and development. Enter semolina in the diet of a nursing woman is possible, but very carefully and gradually.
Pediatricians prohibit eating oatmeal with gw too often, but it can be entered into the diet in moderate and limited quantities. It is advisable to cook it in water or diluted milk.
Despite the fact that semolina is considered a dietary product, you should treat it very carefully, given its properties:
- Croup contains a lot of gluten, which can cause allergies.
- There is a high percentage of phytin content. This component prevents the full absorption of calcium, iron and vitamin D. That is why semolina eaten by a nursing woman can disrupt the activity of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Porridge is sufficiently high in calories, so it can cause increased gas formation, intestinal colic and swelling of the tummy in a baby.
- Promotes the development of such pathology as rickets, if there is a deficiency in vitamin D.
Recommendations on the use of manna breastfeeding cereals:
- for the first time, semolina must be boiled in water;
- the consistency of the finished dish must be liquid;
- optimal portion volume - 100 grams;
- so that semolina is well, quickly learned, it should be eaten on an empty stomach;
- the daily rate of semolina - no more than 200 grams, weekly - 400 grams;
- The portion size can be slightly increased if the baby has no negative reaction - itching, colic, skin rash.
Helpful advice! If you follow the recommendations of pediatricians, then you can eat 1 once a week!
So that young mommy can safely eat semolina, it is important to properly prepare it. You should not cook in large quantities. The best option - cook porridge for one or two servings, so that it is fresh, hot.
|Semolina||3 Art. spoons|
|Milk (can be diluted with water 1: 1)||2 glasses|
|Salt, sugar||to taste|
The algorithm for preparing semolina for nursing mothers:
1. Prepare the ingredients for the dish, according to the recipe. Milk should be fresh. Pour it into a saucepan, bring to a boil.
2. Remove the saucepan from the stove. Pour the cereal into the milk in a thin stream, constantly stirring so that no lumps appear.
3. Return the pan to the stove, cook the porridge on low heat. Do not forget that semolina need to constantly stir. After five to seven minutes, you can add a little fine salt, sugar to taste. After that, you can turn off the gas.
4. Cover the pot with a lid, let the pap stand for a while. She must then, reveal their taste. Semolina porridge for nursing mother is ready. While the semolina is warm, do not forget to add a small piece of butter.
As you can see, this porridge is very useful, but it can be eaten with extreme caution and in limited quantities. Watch the reaction of your child. If he has colic, allergies and a rash, stop the experiment, contact your pediatrician. Be extremely careful!