Semolina is a source of vitamins, minerals and nutrients that are so necessary for the full operation of the human body. Despite the fact that many people do not like to eat semolina, she simply must be present in the diet at least once a week. As a variety, semolina can be prepared according to a very original recipe, namely, together with the pumpkin. Oddly enough, but this combination of products turned out to be much more successful and balanced than expected. If your baby does not want to eat porridge, especially semolina, then you can go for such a trick. By serving it along with a pumpkin, you can make the taste of the dish more unique and tender. Believe me, the kid will certainly enjoy such an original and useful idea.
Features of preparation
The recipe for semolina with pumpkin is striking in its simplicity, originality and amazing result. Cooked porridge can feed the whole family for breakfast or snack. It is advisable to cook pumpkin porridge in milk for breakfast, as this is the most important meal of the whole day. Breakfast should be balanced, nutritious and healthy. All these items correspond semolina porridge with pumpkin, cooked in milk or water.
If you do not know how to cook semolina with pumpkin, the proposed step-by-step photo recipe will become a loyal assistant. Thanks to the detailed description of each step, you should have no difficulties or additional questions. Everyone knows that pumpkin porridge on milk is prepared with millet or rice. As for semolina, this option is rarely used, which is rather strange, since the taste is amazing and indescribable. If you cooked this porridge, then you will cook it constantly, because you have not tasted anything better.
Pumpkin semolina is an elegant, bright and original, divinely delicious and fragrant dish that can be easily and very quickly prepared. Perhaps, semolina is one of those dishes that can be eaten at any age, starting from early childhood. As for pumpkin, this ingredient is extremely popular, it is able to decorate not only the appearance of the finished dish, but also significantly change, improve the taste.
To prepare a healthy, balanced and tasty breakfast, you will need the following products:
|Fresh or frozen pumpkin||150 grams|
|Salt and sugar||to taste|
1. Study the recipe and prepare all the necessary ingredients. Take a small saucepan and pour milk into it, then add sugar and salt to taste. Stir, send to the stove. Cook on medium heat, so the milk does not boil away. As for sugar, it needs to be taken more than salt, which will help to achieve a magical, amazing taste of semolina, which will remind you of childhood.
2. When the milk is warm, you can add a pumpkin. It is pre-cleaned, washed and cut or grated. If the pumpkin is fresh, then it will boil up to an ideal state. When a frozen root is used, it is advisable to defrost it.
3. After that, you can pour the semolina, constantly stirring to prevent the formation of unwanted lumps. It is recommended to add the cereal until the milk boils, but the release of steam is already observed.
4. To determine the readiness of semolina with juicy pumpkin is very simple. To do this, scoop a small amount of porridge and slowly pour it back into the saucepan. If the croup is already boiled soft, it will flow in a fairly dense flow. As for the consistency, it resembles a jelly.
5. Then you need to remove the pan from the stove, cover with a lid and leave to infuse for ten minutes. After that, you can pour into plates, adding a little butter.
6. To such porridge you can serve a cup of freshly brewed tea and a sandwich. Excellent breakfast is ready, your child will be delighted.
Cooking semolina on the presented photo-recipe is easy. The result will not just surprise you, you will be stunned by the excellent taste and appearance of the finished dish.