The semolina is a tasty milk porridge from childhood, which has a number of useful properties. Many consider it tasteless. But this can be corrected if you cook it according to the correct recipe. Semolina requires a special approach and patience. Using a good recipe and some tricks in cooking, any novice hostess can cook a culinary masterpiece. The semolina is a great, tasty, hearty and healthy breakfast for the whole family. Thanks to a plate of porridge a person will get pleasure, pleasure and a charge of cheerfulness for the whole day.
Using the recipe semolina and the latest technology, such as a microwave, you can prepare breakfast in a matter of minutes. It is incredibly convenient, given the modern rhythm of life. Cook this dish in the microwave (more will find here) very easy. This method is especially convenient for young mothers or busy people.
|Salt||at the tip of the knife|
|Fruits, dried fruits, jam, nuts, chocolate||as additives|
1. Cut the right amount of butter, put in a bowl.
2. Add salt, sugar, semolina and vanilla to butter. Do not stir. To make porridge tasty and healthy, carefully choose cereals. First of all, pay attention to the color of semolina. Grains should be cream-colored, solid, without garbage.
3. Milk choose fresh, and better homemade. Bring the milk to a boil. Pour them dry mix. Stir.
4. Prepare two plates for the microwave. Pour the milk mixture equally. And put them in the microwave, as indicated in the photo, on 5 minutes. After the beep, mix thoroughly and set for another 5 minutes.
5. Semolina in the microwave according to the proposed recipe is ready. Pour into beautiful serving plates, decorate with fresh fruit and can be served.
An appetizing, aromatic, tasty, healthy, rich and nutritious breakfast is ready for the whole family. Delight your household culinary masterpiece. Follow the directions and use the photo, then you get a great option for semolina. Porridge cooked in such an amazing way is no different from that cooked on the stove. However, this process takes much less time. Also try cooking microwave porridge.
Tips for cooking tasty and healthy cereals
- Choose a quality cereal: clean, uniform color.
- Milk and butter should be fresh.
- Instead of ordinary milk, you can use melted milk. The main thing is to pre-dilute it with water, as it contains a high percentage of fat. Porridge cooked with such milk turns out to be very tasty, with caramel and nutty flavor.
- Serve porridge to the table hot. In cold form, semolina loses its taste.
- From the remaining semolina porridge (more here) You can make a casserole, pudding, cake cream and other desserts.
Nutritionists around the world argue about the dangers and benefits of semolina. Many claim that it is an excellent breakfast for children and adults, others consider it as worthless cereals.
Most people are convinced that semolina is a valuable and useful product for the health of the human body, which has a beneficial effect on all organs.
- Semolina contains vitamins (PP, E, B1 and B2), minerals (calcium, potassium, magnesium, chlorine, phosphorus and sulfur) and trace elements (iron, fluorine, vanadium, molybdenum, zinc, and others).
- It effectively cleans the intestines. Semolina, like a sponge, absorbs all the harmful substances, toxins, slags, fat, mucus, fluid and removes from the body. Improves the digestive system, normalizes the internal environment and microflora.
- Semolina porridge is recommended to be included in the diet in the postoperative period and during the illness.
- Prevents the development of cancer, carries out prevention.
- A beneficial effect on the general condition of the body: strengthens the immune system, improves sleep and appetite, restores the work of the stomach and intestines, improves peristalsis, rejuvenates the skin.
Experts in the field of nutrition provide the following contraindications for this pap:
- Individual intolerance to the product, allergic reactions.
- Abuse. Add semolina to the menu no more than twice a week, then it will only benefit from it.
- Do not recommend to add to the diet of babies up to one year old, since the gluten contained in manna croup, can lead to disease - celiac disease.