What could be simpler than the recipe for semolina? It would seem that this is a simple ordinary dish. But if you dig deeper, we find a huge variety of semolina recipes. All of them are original, interesting, not similar to each other. The semolina is a great way to pamper your household, especially children, for breakfast or snack. The calorie content of the finished dish is approximately 130 kcal. Today I will share with you a recipe that I learned from a very good chef. Just delicious! We will cook semolina in milk with almonds and vanilla. How to cook semolina you know very soon. Also, I will reveal to you the secret of how to make a semolina without lumps. You can still cook semolina on water.
|Granulated sugar||40 grams|
|Fine salt||1 \ 4 teaspoon|
|Soda||at the tip of the knife (dissolved in milk in advance)|
|chips of coconut||30 grams|
|Ground Almonds -||100 grams|
|Honey, jam, fruit, berries||as additives|
From the specified number of products, 2 portions are obtained. The preparation of dishes according to our recipe will require 40 minutes. The caloric content of the finished semolina will be 190 kcal. Now we learn how to prepare semolina porridge on the water and milk.
1. We take a pot with a thick bottom, rinsed with ice water. This trick is necessary in this recipe. Put the pan on the stove. Pour water with milk. Bring to a boil.
2. In the meantime, let's deal with cereals
3. I will reveal another secret recipe - what to do to avoid lumps. To do this, you need to mix in a glass of cereals, sugar, salt, mix well, and semolina will turn out without a single lump!
4. We return to the milk. When we see that it starts to rise, we reduce the fire to the very minimum. Pour the mixture into a saucepan in a thin stream and stir vigorously with a spoon so that no lumps form.
5. Stir it for six minutes until it begins to thicken. Turn off the fire. Cover with a lid. Leave to steam out for 10 minutes.
6. Open the pan. Add vanilla sugar, almonds, coconut chips and butter. We give seizing insist.
7. Semolina in milk and lump-free water is ready to eat. As you can see, the recipe is simple, while this dish turns out incredibly tasty. Take the bowl, impose semolina. Decorate with cherry jam, served with croutons. If desired, season with jam, syrup or honey. Want to diversify the taste? Add sliced banana, apple, nuts and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
Council novice hostesses: strictly adhere to the recipe, use a photo, follow the technology of preparation. I already mentioned that semolina recipes (more will find here) enough. Use this proven recipe. Surprise your relatives, friends and relatives with your culinary abilities.
The benefits of semolina are indisputable. This dish has the following properties:
- Semolina is considered a dietary dish, so it is recommended for people in the postoperative period, as well as for weight loss.
- During illness, high temperature, doctors recommend eating light, liquid semolina. It is quickly absorbed and digested by the body. Due to the huge amount of nutrients, vitamins, the body is saturated and restored.
- Semolina strengthens the immune system, and also fills the body with strength and energy.
- Munk relieves pain in gastritis, ulcers, intestinal colic. It helps in the process of treatment, rehabilitation.
- While cooking semolina preserved all the vitamins and nutrients.
- Manku can not be used as a complementary food for infants under the age of one year. It causes allergies, redness on the skin, rashes. The reason is the high gluten content.
- Gluten causes a deadly disease of celiac disease.
- Munk removes calcium from the child’s body, which negatively affects the development and functioning of the body.
- It is strictly forbidden to add semolina in the diet of those who have intolerance to this product.
- Gluten contained in semolina complicates the digestive process, which leads to diarrhea, pain, cramps, eczema.
- It contains a lot of fiber.
- Quality milk, cereals are the main components of semolina success.
- Cookware with a thick bottom - the right, indispensable assistant.
- Manka must be served at the table and eat hot to enjoy all the virtues of a semolina.
- From the finished semolina you can cook casseroles, desserts, muffins, pies, pancakes.
- Various additives will help to diversify the taste: chocolate, honey, jam, fruit, berries.
- Semolina can be boiled in water, broth (chicken).
- Dilute milk waterso that it does not burn to the bottom.
- Add to the diet no more than three times a week.
Semolina - a source of vitamins, minerals, nutrients. Do not deprive yourself of such pleasure, prepare the semolina according to this recipe and enjoy.
We bring to your attention one more our recipe - milk corn porridge.