In order for semolina to be enjoyed by children and adults, it is important to cook it properly, following some guidelines and rules. First of all, you need to choose the best method of cooking, which will allow you to create a tasty, healthy and delicious gruel. This dish can not only be a great start to the day, but also have a beneficial effect on the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
Features of preparation
The recipe for tasty and healthy semolina is very simple. You can make milk porridge in minutes using a reliable recipe. Thick semolina porridge with milk has a chic nutritional value, it retains many useful and unique properties. Properly prepared porridge, you can save valuable chemical composition: vitamins, potassium, zinc and iron.
It is important to know that such grains include phytin and gluten. Therefore, this porridge is a special threat to infants. This is due to the fact that there is a risk of rickets and an allergic reaction due to the effects of these components of cereals. It is not recommended to use the recipe for semolina during pregnancy, as this dish prevents the full absorption of iron.
As for the positives, then if you know how to cook a thick semolina porridge with milk, you can easily provide a diet.
For the preparation of two servings of thick semolina, according to the recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
1. Prepare the necessary products. Be sure to follow the proportions indicated in order to get the desired consistency of the dish.
2. Pour the milk into the pan, send to the stove and bring to a boil. At this point it is better not to move away from the plate, otherwise the milk can escape.
3. When the milk begins to boil, add a thin stream of grits. To avoid the formation of lumps, in the process of falling asleep semolina do not cease to stir the mixture thoroughly.
4. Leave the porridge for seven minutes, adding salt and sugar. It is important to constantly stir it so that it does not burn.
5. Add a little butter, so the taste will become softer and softer.
Semolina is a light, tender and airy dish that always turns out to be tasty and nutritious. Despite the benefits and value of this type of cereal, do not abuse it, as semolina can provoke constipation. As you can see, the cooking recipe is very simple, so there should be no problems.