Classic Guryev porridge is prepared on the basis of the finished semolina with the addition of foam, which is formed in the process of cooking cream and milk. Layers laid out nuts, semolina, foam, dried fruit. For baking, use the oven. Nuts must be carefully cleaned so as not to change the color, taste of the finished product. There are many recipes for cooking, but in order to get a classic taste of the dish, you must opt for the traditional method of cooking.
Porridge, cooked according to this recipe, has gained incredible popularity around the world. Why don't you make such a delicacy? If you like lump-free manka, cook this recipe. You still do not know how to prepare the semolina, which was treated to Count Guriev? Guryev porridge recipe is waiting for your attention.
|cow milk||150 grams|
|Nuts (hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds)||150 grams|
|Fine salt||½ tsp|
Cooking time - 45 minutes. It is best to serve for breakfast, to start the day with a delicious delicacy. Give moments of happiness to your household. Guryev porridge will be a frequent guest on your table. Fragrant, appetizing, aesthetically beautiful delicacy will be loved by your children.
1. Prepare the necessary ingredients. Cut banana, apples, dates, kiwi slices. Dried apricots, figs cut thinly. Prepare the nuts.
2. Take a pot with thick walls. Put on the stove, turn on the middle fire. Pour in 100 ml of milk.
3. The next step is very important, the success of cooking depends on it. To begin with, pour in sugar, stir it. Add chopped butter, wait until it melts.
4. When the milk begins to boil, sprinkle the semolina in a thin stream, stirring constantly. Try not to let lumps form.
5. The most interesting moment of this recipe comes. Take the heat-resistant dishes. Lubricate with oil.
6. Pour in 50 ml of milk, bring to the formation of scum. Take it off.
7. Laying out layers. First put semolina, then a layer of dried fruit, then fruit and nuts. Sprinkle with sugar. Remove the foam with a spatula, spread on dried fruit. The more foam you use in this recipe, the richer the taste will be.
8. Repeat the above procedure again. After that add a layer of semolina. Sprinkle nuts, cooled milk bring to a boil. Remove the foam, add to the dried fruit. Top layer lay out the remaining semolina.
9. Fall asleep with sugar. If desired, you can add cinnamon. Send to a preheated oven for 15 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
10. Serve hot. Before serving, carefully place in a beautiful plate so as not to disturb the structure of the dish. As addition will serve fruit, nuts. Guryev porridge is ready.
Gurievskaya porridge is prepared, as you can see, according to a special recipe. It is also called "imperial". To understand the name, you need to plunge into history, more precisely, the XIX century. For the first time having tasted the decoy, decorated with berries and nuts, Count Guryev kissed the chef who prepared the semolina masterpiece.
To bring a highlight to the recipe, you can add it with any component at your discretion. It can be honey, jam, chocolate syrup. Decorate the finished dish with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate chips, add pieces of ripe strawberries or raspberries. Many people confuse a dish with a cake, dessert - this is the main feature of this cereal. This delicacy is more like a gentle, useful casserole. Take the recipe as a basis, connect the fantasy, and you will get an unusually tasty dish.
Treat yourself and your kids with yummy. For the successful preparation of the recipe, you must remember:
- Use pots for baking.
- Before you add the nuts to the porridge, clean them from the husk, film, pierce them.
- You can add fresh berries.
- Use butter not only when cooking semolina, but also in the process of laying layers.
- Rum, cardamom, lemon peel, orange enrich, diversify the taste of the finished porridge. Kashka will become more fragrant, appetizing, refined, alluring.
- Before baking, you can decorate with caramel nuts, this will add spice to the dish.
- Bake need to form a beautiful golden crust.
Adhere to simple rules, then you get a dish that will become not only a favorite treat of your family, but also a wonderful decoration of a festive table.
Health and beauty benefits
Manka is the only croup, the process of digestion, absorption and assimilation of which occurs in the lower part of the intestine. It is recommended to use for people with diseased intestines, stomach. It cleans it from toxins, mucus, removes fluid, fat.
- Groats are obtained during the processing of wheat, which is crushed into groats. Contains vitamins B, B1, B2, PP, protein and minerals. But these substances in semolina contain less than in other cereals. It consists of starch, therefore it is very satisfying. Cooking this dish does not take much time. Practically does not contain cellulose.
- Wonderful diet product for an adult organism. Munk is especially useful in the postoperative period. The body thanks to porridge gets the right amount of useful elements.
- Relieves painful cramps in ulcers, gastritis, colic, flatulence, indigestion. Improves the effective functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. Fights against putrefactive, infectious diseases in the intestines.
- The caloric content of 100 grams of the finished product without additives is 98 kcal, with additives - approximately 150-170 kcal. Therefore, it can be considered low-calorie. It is added to the diet while observing diets. Also this dish is introduced into the menu by people trying to keep their body in shape, tone. Nutritionists advise to use it 3-4 once a week to experience the results.
- Strengthens bones, hair, nails due to the calcium contained. Improves skin color.
- Relieves drowsiness, chronic sleep deprivation, fatigue. Returns strength, energizes, leads to tone.
This porridge can have not only useful properties, but also harm the body. A frequent cause of negative consequences is excessive consumption, overeating. Therefore, carefully adjust your menu.
- Doctors categorically forbid giving semolina to babies. The composition includes phytin, which interferes with the absorption of vitamin D, gland, and calcium into the body. This adversely affects the development of the child, contributes to the disruption of the structure of the bones, teeth, which become brittle, fragile.
- Also, do not recommend feeding small children. Frequent consumption can lead to the development of rickets.
Enjoy your meal! Cook porridge for this recipe and enjoy.
We also want to tell you how to weld semolina on water.