The current level of progress makes it possible not to spend as much time on cooking as it took before. Multicooking machines actively entered into use. In Russia, they only strengthen their positions, but definitely deserve all praise. Any dish can be prepared using multicookers. A new, but already popular recipe - milk corn porridge with pumpkin in a slow cooker.
Ingredients for the dish
|Pumpkin Pulp||200 gr|
|Sugar||1 century. l.|
|Corn grits||0,5 multistaka|
1. Remove the peel from the pumpkin, cut into small cubes and fold to the bottom of the multicooker pan.
2. Pour the water so that all the pieces of pumpkin are covered, put the program "Steaming" on 10 minutes so that the water boils. After that, change the mode to Quenching to approximately 30 minutes.
3. As soon as the necessary amount of time has passed, fill the pumpkin with milk.
4. Next in the pan is to pour the salt and sugar, stir.
5. While pumpkin is boiled, measure the necessary amount of corn grits. Soaking in water in advance is optional, you can pour boiling water, but at will.
6. On the cooked milk-pumpkin mixture evenly pour the corn. It is strongly recommended not to stir.
7. After making all the manipulations put on the program "Milk porridge"(The slow cooker determines itself). Cook until the corn is ready.
8. Stir the finished porridge thoroughly until a uniform consistency. After that, add a piece of butter to the porridge, cover the lid and allow to stand for about 10 minutes in the heating mode. Before serving, stir the finished corn pumpkin milk porridge again and turn off the slow cooker.
Corn grits and pumpkinused in the preparation of this dish, have a large amount of vitamins and minerals. Due to this rich composition, corn porridge is obtained useful even after heat treatment.
Also for corn is characterized by the content of a large amount of fiber, necessary for intestinal health.
Corn poppy is ideal for active people who want to fill their day with energy and vigor. And that is very important for dieters, the dish contains low energy value. I have a Panasonic multicooker, but the principle of cooking according to a recipe easily adapts to any multicookers. The most common are Redmont and Polaris. If you don't have kukuruznoy cereal try to cook pumpkin porridge recipe without corn grits.
The principle of cooking porridge in multicookers Redmont and Polaris is no different. The difference lies in the fact that it is necessary to put all the ingredients in the order described above in the order described above, put on the “Kasha” program at 1 for an hour, and then also hold the 10 minutes on the heater. If you do not have a pumpkin, you can cook corn porridge in a slow cooker without a pumpkin.
Here is what a delicious, appetizing porridge from ordinary corn grits (more you will find here) and with the addition of fresh pumpkin based on milk, you will get a slow cooker (as in the photo). A great alternative to regular milk porridge and a hearty, nutritious breakfast. If desired, garnish porridge with raisins, nuts, or fruits. Enjoy your meal!
We want to bring to your attention another original recipe - pumpkin porridge with rice on milk in a slow cooker.