Corn porridge, especially lean, is anti-allergenic, so it can be given to babies with 8 months. In addition, it is considered an excellent “sponge”, which absorbs all the harmful substances, slags, toxins, fats and mucus, and then removes them from the human body. It helps to lose weight and improve the work of the gastrointestinal tract. Porridge, cooked in a slow cooker according to a proven recipe, is very tender, fragrant and juicy.
The recipe for lenten dishes in a slow cooker is simple, accessible and understandable. Even a schoolboy can handle it. Having in your kitchen such an excellent device as a slow cooker, you can feel the pleasure and pleasure of the culinary process. According to the recipe, you can use cereal or flour as an ingredient. If you use flour, the dish will be very soft and tender, melting in your mouth.
To make porridge, take the following foods:
|header cover||1 glass|
|Multicolored raisins||to taste|
|Margarine or vegetable oil||20 grams|
Phased preparation of corn porridge with detailed photos:
1) Wash the cereal or flour in water. Let stand for minutes 5.
2) Send it to the multicooker bowl. Pour in the required amount of warm water. Add ½ teaspoon of fine salt. Stir.
3) Cut dried apricots into strips and rinse the raisins with warm water.
4) Put a special tray above it for steaming. Send him raisins and chopped dried apricots.
5) It is more convenient to cook the dish in the evening, so that in the morning you can enjoy a cooked tasty and healthy breakfast. To do this, use the “Delayed Start” function and select the required time until which the pap should be cooked. In the morning, open the lid and enjoy the delicious aroma. Add a slice of margarine or butter, mix thoroughly.
6) Pour dried apricots and raisins into a container with porridge, stir with a spatula.
7) Delicious, fragrant and healthy breakfast dish is ready. Portion can add sugar or honey, if you like sweet.
Leave the proposed idea to note, treat yourself to a useful yummy. Nutritionists recommend regularly consume the dish to carry out the prevention of certain diseases.
The slow cooker is a kitchen appliance that is an amazing and unique find for every hostess. In addition to such advantages as fast, high-quality and independent cooking, it should be noted the delicate consistency of dishes, as well as the fact that the ingredients retain most of their beneficial properties. In the process of cooking all the vitamins, minerals, micro and macro elements are preserved in food!
For multicooker created special recipes that take into account the method and time of preparation. It produces insanely tasty and healthy cereals from various cereals. If you use a special recipe for the multicooker and cook lean porridge from corn grits, you get a healthy and balanced dish.
To diversify the diet of healthy food, it is enough to enter into it the proposed dish, which is saturated with the necessary body substances. This dish has the following properties:
- The source of important minerals, for example: magnesium, zinc, manganese, sodium, phosphorus, iron, copper and calcium.
- Contains the following vitamins: E, PP, A, B5, B1, B9 and others.
- The calorie content of 100 grams is 328 kilocalories.
- Normalizes the digestive tract, has a positive effect on peristalsis and microflora.
- Cleans the body from toxins, fats and toxins.
- Improves appearance, as the contained vitamins produce elastin.
- Helps lower cholesterol in the blood.
- Helps to lose weight. It does not contain gluten, therefore it is considered a dietary product.
Despite the huge benefits, there are contraindications to its use:
- The presence of gastric ulcers.
As you can see, the list of restrictions is very small.
Prepare this delicious, fragrant dish and delight your family with a nutritious, balanced breakfast!