Polenta is a dish made from corn flour. It is an analogue of hominy (thick boiled porridge). In childhood, absolutely everyone ate corn porridge. Surely you remember this delicate pleasant taste. The recipe for polenta has been known since the 16th century and was popular among peasants.. There were many ways and recipes for cooking: it was baked, fried, boiled, made hard or soft.
Over time, polenta became the heart of Italian cooking, as pea mash or barley with meat у us. Won the love of the entire population of Italy. Going beyond its borders, the recipe of the dish scattered around the globe, became the main advantage of the menu of most restaurants. Polenta can be called a universal dish; it can be soft, hard, sweet, salty, pasty or grainy. This corn porridge is delicious both hot and cold. Cooking recipes are many.
Classic polenta is cooked in a deep cauldron. Cornmeal, similar to small groats, is kneaded in water. It requires constant stirring with a wooden spoon until it thickens. This whole process takes 45-55 minutes.
For its preparation is perfect kitchen assistant - multivariate. It will take 45 minutes to cook this wonderful dish with the help of a multicooker. Calories on 100 grams of dishes will be 98 kcal. Feel free to add to the diet and do not worry about your figure.
|Cornmeal (small)||1 glass|
|Water (boiling water)||2,5 glasses|
For the sauce will need:
|Sour cream (20% fat)||170 grams|
|Wheat flour||2 tablespoons|
For the preparation, a VIVEK multicooker will be used (as in recipe for barley in a slow cooker).
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients listed in the recipe. Turn on the multicooker. Sift the croup through a sieve. Rinse with water. Smear the bowl of the multicooker. Pour the cereal, salt.
2. Add water, milk and mix. Choose mode "Porridge". Close the multicooker lid, cook before the signal.
3. Open the lid. Pour the grated cheese, stir thoroughly with porridge.
4. Take the form, grease with butter and put the polenta in it. Neatly align.
5. Take a sauce that adds not only taste, but also flavor, piquancy and extravagance. Rinse the capacity of the multicooker and rub it dry. Lubricate with oil. Set the Fry mode to 20 minutes. Fry the sliced mushrooms with onions until golden brown.
6. Then add flour. Pepper, salt. Pour in water (broth), sour cream. Bring to a boil. Leave the 10-15 minutes to infuse. Add greens.
7. Polenta from corn grits in a slow cooker is ready. When cool, cut into pieces. Fry on both sides. Serve with sauce.
In order for you to get amazing polenta, study this recipe, pay attention to each subtlety. Now you know how to cook polenta from corn grits in a slow cooker. This will help you step-by-step recipe using photos. If you like to fantasize, create, not afraid to manifest themselves in the kitchen - you can easily amend the recipe, add your own flavor. Rejoice your household is not just corn porridge, and the famous Italian polenta, cooked in a slow cooker.
Cornmeal used for this recipe is used in dietology, cooking, cosmetology. There are many ways of cooking and serving: to meat, fish, vegetables, potatoes, spaghetti. Thanks to carbohydrates gives the body strength and energy.
- Corn polenta is rich in vitamins: B, E, biotin, beta-carotene. It contains minerals: zinc, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper and others.
- A great example of wholesome, nutritious, tasty food. Suitable for those who adhere to a healthy diet and lifestyle. Will help lose those extra pounds.
- Gluten free.
- Lowers blood cholesterol. Cleans the blood vessels.
- Effectively affects the condition of the skin, hair, nails. Contributes to their strengthening. Improves complexion.
Despite its advantages, polenta has some contraindications. It is necessary to take into account some of the nuances before eating.
- Contraindicated in those who have increased blood clotting.
- It is prohibited in such diseases as anorexia, bulimia, anorexia, ulcers, gastritis.
The famous Italian dish of cornmeal has its own peculiarities in cooking.
- Best of all, use yellow coarse flour.
- Store thick polenta for up to three days in the refrigerator.
- To cut it nicely, use a pizza cutter. Do not forget to dip it in boiling water.
Use the suggested recipe for cooking polenta in a slow cooker, follow the tips, use a photo, experiment. Surprise your family with an Italian dinner.
You'll love it even more. pumpkin porridge in a slow cooker with rice.