Corn porridge is considered one of the most useful and valuable for human health. This is not surprising, since it is a generous store of amino acids, micro and macro elements, iron, silicon and fiber. In addition, it contains a sufficient amount of vitamins B, E, A. If you regularly eat a similar dish prepared according to all the rules, you can significantly lose weight, cleanse your own body of radionuclides, fats, harmful toxic substances and slags. According to studies, those countries in which this cereal is considered a national dish can boast a low percentage of cardiovascular diseases. Basically, these are countries such as Moldova, Romania.
Features and advantages of the dish
Before you learn how to cook corn porridge, you should be familiar with some of the nuances. Everyone knows that corn is very good for human health. Knowing how to cook corn porridge on the water, you can lose those extra pounds, restore the intestinal microflora, and also normalize the digestive process. The main function of corn grits is stabilization of the digestive process, and this is helped by the large amount of fiber contained in its composition.
Corn porridge low-calorie. It is actively used in the treatment of duodenal ulcer and stomach ulcer. This dish is often included in the diet in the diet. Due to the fact that the caloric content of corn porridge on the water is quite low, it quickly clears the cavity of the stomach, intestines, helps slow down the processes of fermentation and rotting. With its help, you can reduce the level of harmful cholesterol in the blood, purify the blood, as well as reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke.
Technology of preparation
How to cook corn porridge? The cooking process is extremely simple. It is important to know the duration of cooking, to respect the proportions of cereals and liquid. It is also necessary to choose the main ingredients and additional components of the dish. Considering that the taste preferences of all people are different, each hostess cooks in her own way, using a certain amount of ingredients. Many people like to eat sweet corn porridge for breakfast and afternoon tea, and some prepare it as a side dish for meat, mushroom and even vegetable dishes.
It is necessary to rinse the grits thoroughly, pour into boiling water, stir, salt and bring to a boil. Then it should cook for thirty minutes at the very minimum fire. It is important that it becomes very thick. Sometimes it is worth stirring while cooking. Then the pan is removed from the stove, covered with a lid and wrapped with a towel with another towel for half an hour, adding a piece of butter.
Each hostess prefers to change the recipe, therefore adds additional ingredients. However, they are added to the finished dish: mushrooms, fried onions, vegetables and meat. If children eat the gruel, you can add berries and fruits to it, and also boil it with milk. Apple, raspberry and strawberry, banana, currant are perfectly combined with such porridge. To cook corn porridge on the water, the recipe suggests using fresh produce.
|Corn grits||50 grams|
1. First of all, prepare all the ingredients according to the proposed recipe. As for cereals, you should choose a high-quality product. For cooking you will need a pot with a thick bottom and walls, a saucepan, into which you need to pour 250 milliliters of water.
2. The pot of water must be sent to the stove to the maximum level of fire. Boil.
3. Wash the croup thoroughly. When the water boils, add the cereal to the pan, mix well with a spoon. Groats will boil for thirty minutes.
4. It should be slightly salted boiling water with grits, stir.
5. After that, you can safely cover the pan with a lid. Fire to reduce to the very minimum, to cook until fully cooked. It takes about 25-30 minutes.
6. Do not forget to sometimes check the contents of the pan and stir. This is done to prevent the croup from burning and sticking to the bottom.
7. When all the water is absorbed, you need to remove the pan from the stove. To the consistency of the finished dish was more dense, viscous, you can evaporate even longer.
8. If desired, sugar or honey is added at this stage. In this case, the porridge will be sweet. As for honey, it can not be put in a hot dish, otherwise the product will begin to emit toxic substances and lose all its beneficial properties. Honey can only be added to the cooled dish.
9. Next, add a piece of good butter. With it, the dish acquires a unique aroma, a very delicate and delicate taste.
10. Stir the contents of the pan with a wooden spoon. It is important that the butter and sugar dissolve completely.
11. Then you need to wrap the pot with the finished dish in a warm towel. Leave on the 30-40 minutes. This manipulation is very important, it will help insist porridge, give all the useful and valuable properties.
12. The dish should be served in portions, pre-decorated with dried fruits, nuts, and marmalade. It turns out very appetizing, tasty and nutritious. Children will be delighted if you cook such a bright, interesting dish for them.
Porridge turns out incredibly healthy, nutritious, tasty, and, most importantly, dietary. Due to its unique properties, the composition of corn should be present in the diet of adults and children.