Most importantly, the national and popular dish of Moldovan cuisine is the famous hominy. Basically it is served as a side dish, rather than a separate dish. It serves a number of complementary dishes. Quite often - it is bacon, fried small pieces of fat, and fried omelette. There are many recipes for this delicacy. Moldavian hominy is cooked with bacon, but if you or your children do not like lard, you can make your own corrections to the recipe and replace them. Cooking hominy is a pleasure, you will not have difficulties and problems.
Besides the fact that Moldy hominy is very tasty and nutritious, it is also good for human health. This is due to the fact that it is an inexhaustible source of many vitamins, minerals, amino acids, macronutrients and trace elements. Hominy is a dietary product with which you can get rid of extra pounds. Surely you ask, how can ordinary porridge help you lose weight? Everything is very simple. Corn grits and flour, from which you can prepare this dish, are rich in fiber. Once in the human body, it acts as a sponge, which absorbs fats, mucus, toxins and other harmful substances, and then removes them. Cook hominy can each novice hostess.
To cook Moldavian hominy, you need a proven and reliable recipe. Prepare the following ingredients for cooking:
|Boiled sausage||200 grams|
|Black pepper||six grams|
|Vegetable oil for frying||30 ml.|
|For decoration||fresh tomatoes and greens|
Step-by-step preparation of a delicious dish with accompanying photos:
1. To get started, prepare all of the above ingredients. Then take a cauldron or pot with thick walls / bottom, put it on the stove and pour in a liter of water. After boiling, add a generous pinch of salt.
2. Then take the cornmeal and pour it in a thin stream in boiling water. Do not forget that it is necessary to stir constantly. According to Moldovan traditions, porridge is kneaded not with a spoon, but with a wooden rolling pin. However, if you do not want to follow the national traditions of the recipe, you can use a wooden spoon, but non-metallic.
3. At the next stage of preparation - it is necessary to mix porridge thoroughly. It should be boiled over a very slow fire so that it languishes and has time to swell thoroughly. Cooking hominy is advisable until all the liquid is absorbed.
4. Further, if you want to file cracklings - use the fat. If you want to experiment, you can replace it with regular sausage. This recipe does not prohibit making their own innovations and changes. In this case, take a piece of good sausage and cut into small cubes. Then send a griddle to the stove, pour vegetable oil into it and warm it. Spread sliced sausage, fry for three to five minutes, so that it becomes a golden color and crust.
5. Next, you need to cook an omelet. To do this, take a deep bowl, hammer three eggs into it and add one hundred milliliters of milk. Then you can pepper and salt, whisk thoroughly.
6. On the stove, heat the pan, pour the prepared egg mixture into it. Continue to fry over medium heat until fully cooked, stirring occasionally.
7. Put the finished hominy on the dish. Allow to cool slightly, then to spread on portions and decorate.
8. Moldavian hominy is ready for an original and unusual recipe. You can serve at the table, after spreading out in portions. Next to a piece of porridge, put the fried eggs and sausage. You can decorate with fresh and greens and tomatoes. Dish - you will lick your fingers! You can cook this dish at least every day, and your household will be very grateful to you.
Moldavian hominy is a nourishing, nutritious, tasty and fragrant, tender, healthy dish that can be served on a festive table. Cook with pleasure!
Also you will like buckwheat with minced meatcooked according to our recipe.