An important step in familiarizing a child with food is adding porridge to the baby’s diet. Pediatricians are advised to start with corn poppy no earlier than six months. This grass is considered the most beneficial for the healthy development of the baby. It does not contain gluten - a substance that can cause allergic reactions. In recipes for porridge for infants use corn grits or flour. Best of all, use flour. You can also chop the grits with a blender or coffee grinder.
Corn porridge for infants, the recipe for which you will learn below, is an important component of its nutrition, thanks to which the body is replenished with vitamins, minerals, strength and energy. The recipe for such a poppy for a child is quite simple. Follow the instructions in it, use photos, tips and advice, then you will get healthy food for your baby. Try a different recipe for your baby. rice porridge for babies.
|header cover||6 tablespoons|
|Salt||at the tip of the knife|
|Baby puree||for taste|
1. Prepare the cornmeal. Measure out the 6 tablespoons and put them in a plate.
2. Pour water into a small saucepan or ladle. Put on the stove. Water should be hot, but not boil. Turn down the fire to the very minimum and pour flour. This should be done slowly, carefully, constantly kneading the mixture. This is done so as not to form lumps.
3. Bring the gruel to a boil. Add sugar and salt. Stir with a whisk. Cook another 3 minute.
4. Remove the pan from the stove. Add a piece of butter. Stir, cover and let stand for about ten minutes. Your child will gladly eat such a healthy and fragrant gruel.
5. Kashka should have a medium consistency to make it easier for your child to swallow it. This dish will appeal not only to the baby, but also to all your household members. So feel free to spill into plates and feed the whole family.
6. Corn porridge for children under one year is ready. Thanks to our recipe, now you know how to make corn porridge for babies. With this porridge your baby will grow strong, healthy, cheerful and full of energy. Add a spoon of fruit puree to the 2 plate, then your baby will eat it for both cheeks. We also recommend cooking semolina for baby.
For adult household serve with a cracker or a cookie. You can add dried apricots, raisins, prunes, figs or nuts. We also advise you to try to cook porridge this prescription.
The use of corn poppy
Many mothers are aware of the benefits of such porridge for babyAfter all, it is an inexhaustible source of vitamins, minerals, macro-and micronutrients that are necessary for a growing children's organism. This dish has the following effects on the body:
- It contains the following vitamins: A, H, E, PP, B1, B2, C, K, as well as minerals: magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium, silicon, phosphorus, nickel. Porridge contains lysine, tryptophan, cysteine, arginine - valuable substances that purify the blood and reduce cholesterol.
- Thanks to fiber, corn poppy is able to clean the children's intestines from harmful substances, eliminates constipation. Contributes to the normalization of the stomach and intestines, eliminates bloating, colic, fermentation.
- Beneficial effect on the overall condition of the child's body. It strengthens the immune system, helps fight viral and catarrhal diseases. Makes the body strong and healthy.
- Doctors recommend including in the diet when teeth are cut. At this time, the child becomes nervous, tearful, irritable. However, a plate of corn poppy helps to quickly and painlessly relive this process.
- Positive effect on the heart and the state of the blood vessels. It cleans the blood, prevents the formation of blood clots.
Despite the benefits and value of the corn poppy, there are some limitations:
- This low-calorie porridge. Therefore, it is not advised to include in the diet a baby with poor appetite and a problem of low weight.
- If the child has diseases of the stomach and intestines, then before use should consult a pediatrician.
Prepare such corn porridge for your baby. Then he will grow up healthy, cheerful and energetic.